Chapter 8

The inquisitors hand shook as he finished the rune. The girl didn't move in his hands.

Clary could still hear that awful scream as if someone were taking your insides out of you and you were very conscious of it.

Everyone was quite only the sobs of Isabelle and Jocelyn could be heard.
The inquisitor got up only to be tugged at by his robes. He tripped over them his stele falling out of his hand. The stele was picked up and pushed against his throat.

Isabelle had her whip ready.

"You LIAR!" Sneered Luna.

She dropped the stele getting off of him and looked around with her eyes full of horror. She sprinted dodging every shadowhunter who tried to get a hold of her. Isabelle tried to get a hold of her with her whip but the girl just dodged it.

Clary sprinted after the girl Jace right behind her.

As soon as Clary came out the building Luna jumped on top of her from the building roof. They dropped rolling over each other till Clary was over her. She grabbed at the girls wrists.

"Stop it your save!"

The girl growled with her eyes closed.

Kaelie came out and and kneeled by the girl.

"Hey! Pay attention to the air, to the sun, and the flowers look." Kaelie said.

The girl calmed down opening her eyes sitting up. She gasped when she looked at Kaelie.

"Your, your beautiful." Whispered Luna.

She reached out to touch Kaelie who let her touch her face. Luna flinched back as if in pain.

"Nana told me never go to the pond. That the creatures were cruel, but I said they where beautiful and..." Luna looked away.
"Hey, you'll be okay. Your to stay with us." Clary said.
"I dont want to go with any of you! I want to go to the land she came from. I DON'T WANT TO BE A SHADOWHUNTER!"