Chapter 32

"So Luna, join the hunt..."
"Never!"
"Manners young lady, join the hunt or your friend here gets his hand chopped off."
"...."
"Luna don't listen to him. I rather loose a hand then you live the rest of your life miserably."

Gwyn shrugged and grabbed Alec by the hair raising his same sword.

"WAIT!" Luna shrieked.
"Luna no!" Alec yelled.
"I'll...I'll do it."
"Luna..."

Alec was kicked in the stomach and Gwyn turned to Luna kneeling. He slashed his hand and dropped his blood in a leaf.

"Drink up little one." Gwyn luaghed.
"Thats disgusting."
"Its the pledge sweetheart."
"Is there another way? I really don't think I can..."
"DRINK IT! OR ON YOUR GOD DAM ANGEL I'll CUT HIS HAND OFF."

Luna grabbed the leaf and tipped it so she may drink it and gagged on it. Gwyn pushed her hands tipping the leaf to empty it completely.

Luna grunted grasping the grass around her. She then gasped clutching her chest coughing. Gwyn watched then grabbed Luna's jaw.

"Look at me." He said.

Luna blinked and Gwyn smiled. She now had a green eye and a yellow green cat like eye that looked so much like Magnus's.

"Interesting." Gwyn said. "We'll be going now, dear."

Gwyn cut the vine and grabbed Luna's shoulder leading her away.

"I want to say goodbye." Luna whispered.
"No. We're leaving."
"No please. Alec!"

Luna turned and Gwyn punched her stomach. She doubled over and Gwyn threw her over her shoulder.

"Alec! I beg don't let me. I beg don't let me!" Luna scram in a foreign language.

The whole Seelie Court rumbled.

Luna yelled again and the floor shook.
Gwyn shook her.

"I demand you stop that! Now!"

Luna kept speaking a foreign language. She hissed under her breath and vines shot forward. Gwyn cursed and Luna shot forward towards Alec.