Chapter 11

Jace climbed the rope ladder in the weapons room heading toward the ceiling. He slightly bended his head to keep it from bumping the ceiling.

"Come on up Luna!" He yelled.
"No!" Whined the girl.

Jace clenched his jaw and jumped rolling hard on the training mat.

"You see nothing to worry about. You were good at blocking and knife throwing and using a seraph blade."
"That was because I was aiming at you." Luna hissed.
"By the angel thats how bad you want to kill me?"

Luna scowled turning away leaving the weapons room when her feet left the ground and the air came out of her. She made a peculiar noise as she tried to yell and gasp for air.

"J...ce." Luna struggled to speak as she tried to breathe.

Jace ignored Luna grinning to himself as he climbed the rope ladder carrying Luna. The grin was gone to Luna's shriek.

"JACE! STOPPPP!" Cried Luna.

He almost dropped the girl reaching for his ear that buzzed.

"JACE!" Shrieked the girl gripping to his gear.
"Snap, Luna."

He tossed Luna on the platform who yelled clawing at thin air for something to grasp.

Once Jace climbed on he couldn't suppress his laughter.

"Your scared of heights, aren't you?" Jace laughed.

Luna glared at Jace her eyes able to eat him alive.

"Alright so you have to practice landing or else you end up.. Hey! Get back here!"

Jace pulled Luna back on the platform. She let out a cry pushing him. He dodged her and jumped. As he rolled on the mat down below he threw a dagger at the rope ladder and it tumbled down.

"JACE!" Luna half sobbed.

Lunas face was red as she screamed. Jace laughed pleased with himself making the girl angry as can be.

Clary burst threw the door with a seraph blade blazing in her hand.

"Jace!"