Chapter 23

Jace and Alec watched horrified as they tried taking Luna. They took her weapons belt as she squirmed and bit people.

"Does this not seem quite familiar Gwyn?" The queen said.
"Why yes it does. Just that this time it'll be faster to get this one to join the hunt."

Jace saw the seraph blade and pushed his way threw toward Alec. Being parabati Alec knew. Alec and him starting arguing.

"Your a idiot. Thats not how you discipline someone!" Alec yelled.
"Oh dont worry she'll be well disciplined with me."Gwyn laughed.
"ALEC! YOU GUYS ARE IDIOTS!" Luna yelled.

She dug her hands into the grass. Gwyn came down from his horse and observed the little girl who was putting up a fight.

"Little girls like you shouldn't use those type of words." Gwyn said stepping on Luna's fingers.

She cried out and she was dragged back.

Alec pushed Jace as he scram and the faeries where forced to give them more space. Jace lunged on Alec and they rolled on the ground close to the seraph blade where he reached for it and lunged toward the others. Alec picked up a bow and arrow and started aiming.

Luna kept crying out as Gwyn stood in front of her. Alec made his way towards her, Jace by him as they took the small group around her. Luna untied her feet running, Gwyn behind her. She was picked off her feet by Jace, Alec behind them shooting arrows.

They made it outside there clothes soaking wet. Luna hugged Jace crying and trembling. Jace felt honestly bad. He wasn't planning on leaving Luna to the hunt as he had once left Mark.

The girl shook badly crying, clearly terrified.

"Great job Jace you scared the girl to death now." Alec said.

He took the girl from him walking back to the institute.