Chapter 27

The Silent Brothers left the room and left all the residents of the institute in shock.

"Magnus, what were you thinking!" Clary yelled.
"Clary the girl was in unbearable pain, she was going to die. I had no other choice."
"If me and Alec are right, the place she would portal to would be to the one place she had always wanted to go to always." Jace said.
"Oh god, are you saying the Seelie Court?" Clary said, disgusted.
"Exactly. We must hurry we don't have time she was weaponless." Jace said.

Him and Alec rushed out towards the weapons room Clary behind them when Jace turned.

"Clary you cant go. The clave might get here any second."

The institute rumbled as someone came threw a portal. Alec and Jace sprinted towards the back door. Clary stayed put hugging herself.

Jace and Alec figured out another way to get to the Seelie Court and once in they were very careful.

"Where the hell would she be?" Alec hissed.
"I dont know!" Jace said.

Just then they heard a yell.

"Luna!" Alec yelled dashing forward.

Jace grabbed him by the back of his jacket pulling him back.

"If we get caught we wont be any use!" Jace hissed.

                   ***************
"Oh the Seelie Queen would be delighted to see you."

Luna backed away to a corner her back pressing against a cool rock. 2 fey approached her and she yelled but it didn't stop them. She had no weapons either. She lunged forward tackling one and he kicked her ribs as she was sent back tumbling and grunting. She coughed trying to get away. The 2 fey gripped her arms as she kicked her feet, causing them to lift her higher so she kicked at thin air.