Chapter 19

Magnus looked at the girl with sympathy.

"I LOVE your eyes, and your glittery hair!"
"Finally someone with a taste for glitter."
"Im Luna Tapia."
"Aaah, Magnus Bane, warlock. And you are a ...?"
"Faire folk." The girl grinned.
"Oh really? How did you get in then?"

Magnus looked at Alec.

"Shes half faerie."
"No im not!" She hissed at Alec.

The girl pushed threw but Alec only picked her up. She cried out throwing a tantrum swinging her hands. Magnus winced.

"Oh not his face!" Magnus said snapping his fingers. The next moment the girl was being carried by Magnus.

Clary sat at the table with Jace eating breakfast. Simon sitting with Izzy. Magnus set the girl down in a chair taking Simons mug of coffee.

Alec sat down pulling a plate of mini sausages, which Luna pulled from him. Luna looked around the table eating the sausages and smiled widely at them.

She laughed getting up and leaving.

"The girl is so..." Magnus started.
"Mundane." Clary finished.
"Its a big problem, shes so use to there ways." Simon added.
"Look Magnus! Im a faire folk!" Luna yelled.
"Ah lovely dear.... Wait wait! Faire folk cant fly!" Magnus yelled running forward.

He came back with Luna in his hands who played and tugged with Magnus's hair.

"Thats enough." Jace said getting up and walking towards Magnus taking the girl.

"You wanna see the fair folk? Ill take you." Jace said.
"Jace!" Clary said getting up.
"Jace thats not a good idea." Alec said.
"The clave, ..." Simon said.
"Wont know about it." Jace finished.
"I wont let you..." Alec started.

Jace was already walking out the door with Luna. Alec jogged after him.

Jace walked holding Luna's hand as they headed to Central Park. He wasn't sure why he left now. He had to wait till night time in order to get in.