Chapter 30

Luna woke up not remembering what made her pass out. It was still sunny but she was sure it should be dark by now. Her hands were bound by a vine, tightly.

She remembered then.

"JACE!"

Luna pulled on her restraints and when she looked up again she saw a boy. She jumped back. The boy had a black and silver colored eye accompanied with black blue hair.

"Your the little girl that Gwyn has been holding up for." He said a smile playing at his lips.
"Who are you?"
"Kieran. Who do I have the pleasure too?"
"Luna. Luna Morgenstern."
"Ahhh. You too, I see."
"Love to chat but my friends."

Kieran looked at Luna with a curious smile and sat in front of her.

"You should really forget about them, there dead either way."
"You know nothing, Kieran." Luna hissed.

Kieran was taken aback his hair changing hues. Luna gasped tempted to touch it but frowned at her hands.

"You know you have no choice. Gwyn is determined to have you in the hunt. I say just join the hunt instead of him torturing you. I've seen it happen before, it is not very pretty."
"He can do whatever he likes."
"I heard you love nature. Come with me we can see lots of it roaming the skies."
"No thank you berry hair."

Kieran looked angry his hair changing.

"I must go then." Kieran said.
"Bye. Berry head." Luna muttered to herself.

Once the boy was gone her eyes felt heavy and she closed them only to be woken by a horrible lash across her back.

Gwyn smiled at her coming forward.

"Its time. Join the hunt, or join the hunt." Laughed Gwyn.

Luna tugged at her hands her heart thumping fast.

"I will not join your hunt." She hissed.
"Very well." Gwyn said.