Chapter 31

Alec was the first to regain conscious. He fought against the vines and managed to free one hand. He shook Jace his hand coming away with thick red sticky substance.

"JACE!" Alec panicked.

He saw a stele on the ground and  fought his way towards it. He undid the vines so only his legs where still pinned and reached as far as he could.

He jumped at the screech that came from a familiar bean. His breath hitched and desperately he grabbed the stele. With the steles pointed tip he cut threw the vines and fell on his knees freeing his parabati. Jaces body fell on Alec, who held him. He quickly made iratzes on Jace.

He was in bad shape.

There were 3 more screeches that tore Alec's heart.

"Shit, shit, Jace im sorry." Alec said.

He picked Jace up setting him in a corner covering him with vines. He left the stele by him and picked up a seraph blade from the ground.

"FUUUUCK YOUUUU!" Luna screeched.

Alec was by the exit of the tunnel peaking threw. He saw Luna tied with vines and her back. Her back had different gashes crisscrossing. The tender flesh parting. Her shirt torn that only the sleeves held it up.

Alec swallowed a sob. He reached for a arrow and aimed right at Gwyn. He let it fly. Gwyn turned catching the arrow and snapping it.

"Seize him!" He yelled.

Alec turned to go the other way but some fey were already there. They dragged him close to Luna. Vines came out of the ground binding Alec. He struggled and looked at Luna who's face was smeared with dirt but her tear stains. Her eyes were red and puffy but fierce.

"Luna, im sorry." Alec said.
"Its okay." Luna whispered.
"Oh it wont be for long." Gwyn grinned.