Chapter 16

Luna walked the streets of New York with her hood on hoping no one paid attention to her. She was heading to the last place her and Nana had been together. She walked into the cafe just sitting there. She looked at her reflection in the glass.

Her hair was sleek and straight as always. Her green eyes looked dull and her skin pale so pale.

She saw something move outside and instantly jumped from the seat. She pushed the door open the little bells ringing as the door shut behind.

She ran down a alley reaching for her witch light stone when a face inches from her was illuminated. She yelled dropping the stone and the alley went pitch black.

She reached for her seraph blade and hissed Moises.

"We meet again, Morgenstern."
"Idiot! Show yourself."

Peeta laughed dashing by Luna scratching her cheek.

"Your quite tasty, dear me."

Luna rubbed at the gash that was bleeding. She lunged forward slashing at Peeta who screamed.

"You little bitch! I thought you didn't know how to use that!" Hissed Peeta.

Peeta put his fingers to his mouth letting out a low hissing whistle. He grinned at Luna cocking his head to the side. His eyes where black like a sharks.

He lunged at Luna who jumped in the air rolling on the ground. She then brought up her blade cutting Peeta's back.

Someone behind her close to her neck choked her.

She yelled dropping the blade and biting their hand retching and picking up the blade again.
She was surrounded by more vampires quickly.

"Aww scared little shadowhunter."
"Im not a shadowhunter!"

Peeta snorted and looked at Luna with hunger in his eyes.

"Your different yes, your blood is quite unique and tasty."

The 5 vampires lunged at her and she aimed 2 daggers sending them flying.
The other 2 where impaled by arrows.