three

"I think I might go see Harry, he doesn't know I'm back yet." Violet says, her bed-hair making me smile.

"I'll drive you over." I reply, getting out of bed and stretching my limbs.

"I think I'll walk, I've missed the city." She answers.

"You sure? I want to spend time with you." I pout and she giggles, making me smile.

"I'm sure, but you can meet me later." She nods.

"Where's all your stuff?" I ask her.

"At a hotel, I need to find a new place, my real estate skills are not supreme though." She huffs, rubbing some sleep out of her eye.

"You can't stay at a hotel." I say.

"And why is that?" She smirks.

"Because then you're not here." I laugh, making her smile.

"And what are you suggesting?" She asks, standing up and walking towards me.

"Stay here, the boys won't mind." I reply, wrapping my arms around her waist and swaying her slightly side to side.

"I can't do that." She mumbles in to my bare chest.

"Why?" I moan.

"Because..." She trails off.

"Exactly, we can go get your stuff later, I don't want to miss a minute of you." I smile, to myself.

"You're cute." She pulls back and kisses my cheek.

"That's all I get for being cute?" I chuckle, as she begins to walk away.

"Mhmm." She smiles.

"And where are you going?" I ask, as she places her hand on the door, ready to leave.

"I need a shower." She smiles.

"Need company?" I chuckle.

"So inappropriate, honestly." She shakes her head, laughing.

"So, is that a no?" I shout after her, to which she laughs.

Violet:

I walk out of my hotel, in a new set of clothes and with my hair done. I walk down the street, the fresh air of England making me feel exhumed. The walk to Harry's place takes fifteen minutes and I take the elevator up to his floor, I knock on his door and it takes about twenty seconds before anyone answers.

Freezy stands there, his phone in his hand.

"Hey." I simply say and he looks up.

"Violet? Oh my God, I didn't know you were back." He smiles, slipping his phone in to his pocket and stepping forward to give me a hug.

"I just got back yesterday, I came to see Harry?" I ask, not knowing if he's in.

"What am I? A potato?" He sarcastically replies.

"You know what I mean, you idiot." I chuckle.

"Yeah, whatever, he's in his room, straight down, second door." He smiles, allowing me to enter.

I follow his directions and knock on Harry's door, I hear him say 'what?' and I enter. I see him sitting on his chair, facing the other direction. Monitors surround him and I can see he's playing Fifa.

"Cal, I swear to God if you're going to tell me you've got bread stuck in the toaster again I-" Harry begins but as he turns in his chair, he stops mid-sentence.

"Cal does that?" I laugh, making him smile.

"Violet!" He screams, leaping forward and engulfing me in a bone-crushing hug.