nine

I watch as she laughs at something JJ says, her head stretching back slightly and her neck displaying the small mark I left. Her hair is braided back and her ring shines off of the light. She looks magnificent. She looks brand new.

"Hey, you coming to Insomnia with us?" I tune in to the conversation as JJ asks her.

"Is that a gaming thing?" She asks back, biting the skin around her fingernail.

"Yeah, you don't have to come." I reply, smiling at her.

"Do you not want me to?" She asks, smiling back.

I shrug, "not if you don't want to."

"Why would I not want to?" She grins.

"You're not that in to gaming?" I reply, as more of a question.

"That doesn't mean I don't wanna go." She frowns, but I see the mischievousness in her eyes.

"Well, do you wanna go?" I chuckle, wrapping my arms around her waist and placing my chin on her shoulder.

She turns her head to look at me, "nah, you're alright."

I laugh, "you're so awkward."

"You guys make me sick." JJ groans, walking away.

"I think we're quite cute." She mumbles, kissing my lips.

"How long are you gone for?" She asks, sprawled out on my bed as I edit another video.

"Four days." I reply, not taking my eyes off of the screen.

"You gonna miss me?" I can practically see the smirk on her face, despite my eyes being on the screen.

"Nah." I chuckle, finally turning around to face her.

"Charming." She laughs.

She lays with her back against the headboard, in a pair of loose, grey joggers and a black t-shirt. She looks at me, grinning-the happiness in her eyes never leaving.

"I'll miss you." I mumble, still staring at her.

Her expression softens slightly, "I'll miss you too, Si."

"You better." I smile.

She chuckles lightly before standing up, "I'm gonna go in the shower."

"Without me?" I mumble, cocking my eyebrow.

"Yes, without you, you weirdo." She laughs, walking out of the door.

"So you use my water but I can't use it with you?" I shout after her, grinning.

"Nope." She peeps her head around the door frame before leaving.

I smile to myself, before going back to my computer. I click off of my editing program and look at the wallpaper of my computer. I took it of Violet ages ago. She was sitting in the car and had her arm hanging out of the window, the wind feeding through the small gaps in her fingers. She's smiling at something I said before taking the picture and her dimples are showing slightly.

Violet:

I walk up the stairs of Harry's apartment building, the small heel of my boots echoing off of the concrete-coloured walls. I gently knock on the door and he answers, smiling.

"Harold." I grin, as he pulls me in for a hug.

"Vi." He chuckles, his arms wrapping around my waist tightly.

"You leaving with the guys later?" I ask him, as I follow him inside.

"Yep." He nods to his suitcase sitting in the living room.