message from me:)

Okay wow so I started writing this series in the summer and now it's October 27th and I have finished two books? This is crazy and I'm aware they are quite short but I try to make chapters longer so idk I'M STILL PROUD

Honestly this has been a really amazing experience and I have loved writing for you guys, you guys are so lovely and kind and the best and I'm really grateful for you just taking time out of your day to read my mediocre book:)

So, what to do next? I really want to start writing like asap because it's my only escape from school work and exams and revision and it's really my way to cool off but also it's just something I find entertaining and really enjoy. What do you guys want to see? Where do you want it to be set, like in a school before the boys were youtubers, or do you want the girl to be a youtuber with the boys? I love for you guys to tell me what you want so I can mould the book around your guys' thoughts, if I get some replies today then I can hopefully get the cover and first chapter done by the end of today:) 

Again, thank you so much for reading and coming on this journey with me, it hasn't been that long of a journey but it is something I've really appreciated and loved and I've loved talking to some of you guys! I never would've thought I could create something people would actually enjoy reading and want more of, so thank you, you guys are the best.

(also I'm super sorry for the sad ending to the series, I wrote an epilogue but hated it and decided I like where I ended it so yeah, I wanted it to be realistic and hopefully you guys appreciate that)

thanks again,

from me:) Xx