five

Simon:

Violet sits across from me, her hair pulled back in a messily-made bun. Her glasses hang off of her nose as she concentrates on her drawing. I sit on my bed, my laptop resting on my knees. I manage to steal a few glances at her, she doesn't notice as she's in a world of her own. A knock on my door breaks my concentration on her, JJ pops his head around my door and Violet smiles at him.

"Hey, we're gonna go to Harry's for some drinks, you guys coming?" He asks.

I look to Violet and she shrugs.

"I've gotta finish this editing, why don't you take Vi and I'll catch you guys up?" I say and Violet frowns.

"You sure?" She questions.

"Yeah, go on, I'll see you guys later." I nod.

"See you later, Si." She stands up and kisses my cheek before leaving. 

Violet:

"I feel so weird sitting in this car oh my God." I mumble, as JJ revs the engine.

"Why?" He laughs, I notice a few looks come our way as we drive down the road.

"Oh, I don't know, maybe it's the fact that you own a purple fucking lambo?" I sarcastically reply, making him laugh even more.

"You're funny Violet." He acknowledges.

"Thanks." I smile.

"I'm glad you came back." His voice takes a serious tone as we turn a corner and I hold on for dear life.

"And why is that?" I ask.

He sighs before replying, "I never thought Simon was gonna get over you."

I shuffle in my seat, awkwardly, before replying, "sorry."

"It's not your fault, you can't help who you fall in love with, I guess." He replies.

"Still, bet it wasn't easy for you." I answer.

"He really loves you, y'know? He'd never hurt you on purpose and would do anything for you, he tells us all the time and doesn't even hide it-he really, really loves you." JJ emphasises the 'really'. 

"I love him too." I reply, smiling.

"Good, you guys are cute." JJ smiles back.

"We are, aren't we?" I laugh, which causes him to chuckle.

"The party is here!" JJ shouts, walking in to the apartment.

I follow behind, laughing. I feel right at home as I see everyone dressed in casual clothing; I look down to my black, skinny jeans and my (Simon's) burgundy 'Sidemen' sweatshirt. I walk to the sofa and take a seat next to Harry, who grins at me. 

"Hey, Violet, want a drink?" Josh asks, from the kitchen.

"If you would be so kind." I grin, making him laugh as he walks to me with a bottle.

I take the drink and smile, "thanks."

"So, how's you and Simon?" Harry asks, wiggling his eyebrows.

I laugh, "we're good, really good."

He smiles, "I'm happy for you, Vi."

Simon arrives less than an hour later, he walks in smiling. His eyes land on mine and he suddenly grins. He grabs a drink before walking over to me and sitting on my right-hand side, Harry gets up and walks away, to get another drink.