Chapter 6

The drive to Austin felt so long, rain started pouring down and it made water streaks on the window. It washed away most of the dust that was on the car and it made me think of Jesus and how he took all our sins and died on the cross for us so that we could be clean of all our sin. Still, we live in a sinful world, but God forgives us every day for what we have done because he loves us.

It made me think about those dreadful words that Abigail said, she didn't believe in God. How can someone not believe in Him? Even thought we had disappointment in our life he is still faithful to us and we need to be the same to him.

God tests our faith everyday through small trials in our life, he takes away something or even someone to see if you will stand by his side or throw him away like a paper in a garbage bag.

He tested her, but she gave up, she had to believe even though all these things happened to her. Did she ever just look up and thanked God for what he has done. Her mum has been healed and saved by God, she is living the eternal life one of the best things because this cruel world could never give us that.

"Stop over thinking it Dr. Noah?" I looked to my side and I saw him sitting on my seat.

"You're not real your just a fiction of my imagination." I blinked a few times and looked at the spot next to me but he was still there.

"I am your guardian angel Dr. Noah because God knows we have a great bond and you also trust me, that's why he send me to help you." He was whiter than snow and more beautiful than a picture. I felt the urge to hug him, but I knew that he was only here to help me.

"Caleb I don't know what to do, Abigail says she is an Atheist and she doesn't believe in God."

"The only thing you can do is leave her so that she can make up her own mind. Accept him whose faith is weak, without passing judgment on his opinions. The one who eats everything must not belittle the one who does not, and the one who does not eat everything must not judge the one who does, for God has accepted him. God also said that when the times comes she will look at you and ask you for help and guidance so don't push her to the side but embrace her with the love of God. For he loves all his children equally and he doesn't leave out the ones that don't believe in him or love him."

His words started circling in my head and it was such an amazing word to have, I shouldn't throw her to the wolves I should embrace her and try to change her mind because she is a fool that loves the world too much. When she meets with Jesus again, she would feel his love and know she is home.

I know I am not a perfect Christian and that on earth, there is no such a thing as a perfect Christian but still, no matter what happens in my life I will never throw away our God. When life seems so hard I know I can close my eyes and pray so that God can show me the way. His love is forever and nothing can change that.

"Thank you Caleb, you're one of the greatest things that has ever happened in my life. I can't thank God enough for placing you in my heart." He smiled and only bowed his head making him disappear into a white light.

It may have all been just a dream, but God knew that through Caleb I would listen to him. He knew what to do and what to say at the right time.

"Thank you God for always being there and also I ask you to guide Abigail in everything that she does so, she can feel our love and presence around her every day. There will be a time where she realised she was wrong, but still you will welcome her with open arms."

*I just want to give a big shoutout to @Beautifully-mixed for reading and rating this story.

This is what she had to say.

Sorry, I forgot to update on Sunday, but here you go

Remember to vote and comment.

Stay sweet xoxo