Chapter 12

Abigail's POV

The taxi stopped at the club and we hopped out. We were dressed to impress. I just needed a night out with my girls, the night can just get better.

"Who's ready to party?" Katelyn screamed at the top of her lungs and we joined in screaming 'hell yeah.'

We stepped into the club and the music was pumping so loud that it felt, like it hit my soul in all the right places. We went to the VIP booth that Katelyn booked out for us, the music was a little softer and it made it able for us to catch up.

"So, Abs how is life, you know living with Noah?" She made kissing sounds towards me and took a shot of tequila.

"Well, we don't spend that much time together since he is at work, he also gets home late everyday. Luckily he got another job offer closer to home and I think he is going to take it." I took a shot of tequila and felt how it burnt my throat. I loved the way it felt.

"How is it going in the baby making section?" I started laughing and so did she.

"Nothing like that is happening, he is a holy monk. He believes in no-sex before marriage and we do not even share a room."

"Wait, is he religious or what?" She placed her hands over her mouth and it looked like she was going to vomit by just saying those words.

"Religious, yes, he is that. He believes in something called God. He says that God made everything, he even made you and me, that's why I need to believe in him. He reads this thing called the Bible and he prays to I don't know who. I don't know if he thinks that he is going to get it right, to imprint his believes on me, but I got news for him. I won't bow down to whoever he worships." I took 2 glasses of tequila and downed it.

"Well, God also made tequila and music so let's just enjoy that." We cheered with our glasses and down it went, burning my throat again.

The longer the night got, the more I felt the alcohol working, I just wanted to scream and also I felt like taking my clothes off, but since I had a boyfriend at home, I knew that wasn't up for discussion.

I got on the bar with the help of a few men and started dancing like the sea wouldn't be able to wash me clean after this. The music got rougher and my body started moving even more. I lost control with the music moving from side to side.

I heard the guys shouting at me and I felt myself losing even more control, I fell back into the crowd and a few guys caught me placing me down on the floor. I thanked them and walked back to my girls.

I saw the joint laying there in a tray, I took it and placed it between my lips, and I inhaled it feeling how the smoke filled my lungs. I felt so free in that moment that it felt like the world could fade away and I would just be chilled about it.

I fell down on the couch and gave out a big yawn, Katelyn looked at me and jumped up. She took a glass of whiskey from the table and held it in the air.

"I know what we are going to do next." She swallowed the glass of whiskey making a rather strange face. "I have an Ouija board at home, let's go and call the undead." Everyone was game and we left immediately.

*~*~*

We stepped through the doors and all that you saw was black, she has a dark soul with an even darker mind.

"I will go and get the board you guys just get comfortable." We all sat around the table, all of us that sat here didn't believe in anything. Except for Summer she believed that she was a witch.

Katelyn came back with a bottle of Vodka under her arm and the Ouija board in her hand. This night can't get any better. She placed the board down and sat next to me.

"Let the games begin." She shouted at the top of her lungs and took a swig of vodka.

*I don't really know what to write out of a Atheist point of view, I am sorry if this isn't right. The rest of the parts will be out of Noah's point of views, but maybe I will make 1 or 2 more chapters out of Abigail's point of view.

*Remember to vote and comment

Stay sweet xoxo