Chapter 13

I heard the door close with a loud bang, I jumped up from the bed and looked at the clock it was already 3' O clock in the morning, I grabbed the baseball bat behind my bed and slowly moved out of my room being careful of my surroundings since it was dark and I didn't want to switch on a light.

I heard footsteps and stopped in my tracks, it was heels clicking against the tiles and it came from the kitchen. I walked in to the kitchen seeing only the fridge light making a light that led me right to her.

I placed my hand on her back, she leaned forward and she wreaked like alcohol and smoke, I was disappointed in her, but I guess everyone does things that you wouldn't imagine them doing, take a dog for example he can grow up with you and be so loveable, until one day were he just snaps and bites you. People are exactly the same way, you can know them how well, but still they will let you down.

"Noah..." She whispered in my ear.

"Yeah Abby." She leaned forward again, her breath smelled even worse than the way she smelled.

"Do you want to hear a secret?" She was acting strange all of a sudden.

"What is it Abby?" She started laughing loudly and then all of a sudden she fell silent which was freaking me out even more.

"Do you really want to know Noah?" She placed a piece of chicken in her mouth and started chewing it just looking at me.

This was not the girl I got to know a few months back, I have never seen her wild and ugly side before. She always looked perfect like the world was at her feet, but at this moment where she is sitting her she was at the world's feet and that made me scared.

What if something was bound to happen to her tonight, what will happen to her? Where will she go heaven or hell? The fact that she doesn't believe in God makes her more vulnerable and an easy target for the devil. I just wish that she can meet God in a miraculous way so that she could see his everlasting love for her.

I just kept looking at her and in my mind started praying for her, she was weak and an easy target. Lord forgive her for she doesn't know what she is doing, no you know what, she is aware of what she is doing she is just testing the Lord, I can't wait for the day that she turns back to Him and makes Him her number one in her life.

"Abby, you are talking in riddles." She placed another piece of chicken in her mouth and raised her eyebrows.

"You don't really want to know do you?" I stood up from the chair and touched her, she smelled worse the closer I got, a mix of alcohol, smoke and chicken now.

"Abby, you are drunk and I can't take any more of these mind games of yours."

"Yeah Noah, I am wasted to the core, but that's what I want to tell you." She leaned closer to my ear and I got this cold feeling over my body. "I CAN SEE THE DEAD."  I stepped away from her and I felt scared.

Lord please forgive her for the words she just said, she is drunk and her mind is not sober enough to think straight at all.

"Abby, I think it's best if you go to sleep now, we can talk in the morning." I took her by her arm and took her to her room, she was fighting at first but after a while she gave up because she saw that I wasn't going to take this nonsense of her.

I took off her shoes and placed her down on the bed as I wanted to kiss her on her head she pulled me closer and started making out with me. I pulled away and she started undressing herself, but I quickly turned around and looked away.

"I know you want me Noah, you can touch and have it all." I felt sick to my stomach.

"I want you Abby, but not this way and not tonight." I closed my eyes and I felt a tear falling onto my cheek, the way I am feeling now, I wonder how God feels with us sometimes.

God you have a lot of patience with us, please help me to have the same patience with Abigail than I had with Caleb.

*Sorry for waiting so long, I haven't written in a while and I am getting back in to the groove again. To be an adult is a lot of work and I don't wish it upon anybody.

Remember to vote and comment.

Stay sweet xoxo