28. First Time With Lucas

A/N:
⚠️⚠️⚠️ WARNING⚠️⚠️⚠️
once again, this is going to contain extreme adult content and is going to be a little messy so wait for the next chapter if it makes you uncomfortable. I'll be doing this in completely Lucas's POV obviously based off the chapter title, I'm sorry in advance if this sucks at first because this is my first time writing a chapter like this. Nonetheless enjoy go those of you that are going to read it! Also this is Wattpad so if you don't like this then you probably shouldn't be on here, lol. 😂

Lucas's POV

"Are you sure about this Maya?" I asked her, making sure this is what she wanted for sure, I didn't want to push her into this if it's not what she wanted.

"Yes. I'm sure." She replied with a devious look in her eye that I've never seen before, but I have to admit it was a bit of a turn on.

"Shit, Maya, I don't have anything with me." I sighed exasperated.

"No need. Pill." She said as a smirk slowly grew on her face.

"Are you in any pain from the other day? I don't want to hurt you." I replied while brushing my thumb across her cheek.

"Nothing I can't handle Huckleberry." She said with her eyebrow rose. "And if your nervous, don't worry, I can help you." She added in while giving me a quick wink, which instantly killed me.

"You know you kill me, right?" I asked her.

"Oh I know, I can feel it under me." She giggled.

"Is that a fact?" I said as I shot a glance at her.

I picked her up and stood up with her wrapping her legs around me.

"Where are we going Bucky McBoing Boing?" She asked me.

"Oh we are going to your room, it's over with." I responded while lifting her up over my shoulder and walked up the stairs and into her room with locking the door behind me.

I threw her down on her bed and hovered over her. I started trailing kisses to her neck. I knew I hit her sensitive spot as soon as I heard her softly whimper. I quickly sat up and unbuckled my pants and had a smirk plastered on my face. She started to unbutton my pants and unzip them, I kicked them off as quickly as I could.

"Arms up." I said so I could take off her shirt.

I laid her back down while kissing her more forcefully. I pressed my body against hers as much as I could without hurting her. Her eyes flickered down and back at me. I know by that she could feel the raging boner I had against her thigh since she was wearing shorts.

"Stop being such a tease." She whispered into my ear as I was kissing her neck again.

"My apologizes ma'am, that certainly was my intention for you trolling me over a boner I simply couldn't help." I whispered back to her.

"I mean it was kind of there, how could I not?" She laughed.

"Hmm, touché." I said.

I slid my hand down her side slowly and made my way to her inner thigh. I could hear her breath hitch slightly. I took my hand away from her thigh and put my fingers on the hem of her shorts.

"Is this okay?" I asked her for reassurance.

"You better get these shorts off of me right now Huckleberry." She replied.

I did as she asked with no questions, but took it a step further and peeled off her underwear too. I sat up for a second and tore my shirt off and threw it across the room. I ran my hands under her and unhooked her bra and she had that off literally in a millisecond.  She's so beautiful inside and out. I took a second to admire how beautiful she looked. I brought both of my hands to her hips and started leaving trails of kisses from her neck down to her abdomen. I positioned my face lower after that and I pried her lips apart with my tongue and gently licked her slit with up and down motions, making sure to graze her clit. I focussed on her clit. Light flickering made Maya tense her thighs. I reached around to squeeze her ass and pull her closer to me.

"Oh yes, that's it." Maya moaned softly as she  pushed herself forward toward my eager probing.

"Maya, you're so wet." I said as I came up for second.

I went back down on her until she hit her climax and it was the most satisfying sound I have ever heard come out of her. I sucked her clit one last time, eliciting every last drop of pleasure from her. I finally regain my senses and crawled back up to her, our lips connecting for a long, slow, sensual kiss, our tongues dancing around each other as my hands slide down, cupping her ass, grabbing all that I can get my hands on. As I squeeze her ass cheeks she moans in my mouth, wrapping her arms around my neck, pulling me even tighter to her, forcefully rubbing her tits on my chest. If she wasn't killing me before, she is most definitely killing me now.

"Do you want to take your boxers off or should I do it?" She said with a smirk on her face.

"Well, it would sure be hotter if you did it." I replied with no hesitation, she wanted this as badly as I did.

We repositioned ourselves so she could take them off and she literally wasted no time and had them pulled down as quickly as possible, it turned me on even more with how forward she was being.

Suddenly I leaned over her and slid myself against her wetness, getting it slick with her arousal. She moaned as I slid against her clit and then back down. When I was slick with her juice, I placed myself in front of her wet opening. Inch by inch I pressed inside her and she moaned as I slowly started pumping in and out of her. I felt so overwhelmed by anything I've ever felt before.

"God, Maya, you're so tight." I said breathlessly.

When I was deep inside her, I let out a throaty groan and Maya thrust her hips up, pushing me even deeper. As I began sliding in and out of her faster, she clamped down on me pulling myself deeper with every thrust. The further in I plunged, the more she wanted. My rhythm became faster and more desperate as I thrust deeper and deeper inside her.

"Oh, Lucas!" She yelled out, from that I knew I was pleasuring her the way she wanted.

My thrusting became harder and faster and I could tell she felt the orgasm starting to build. With each stroke inside, it fanned her desire and her body began to shudder as the sensations grew and grew. I kept my steady rhythm and increased my speed sending her higher and higher toward her climax. Finally, her body overwhelmed as the orgasm tore straight through her body.

I kept steady, deep rhythm and could tell she was spiraling out of control. With each thrust, I kept her insane with pleasure, pushing the orgasm further and further as I thrust deep inside her. Finally, she could hear my breathing turn ragged as she throbbed around me. I became even harder and my thrusts became stronger as I reached for my own climax. When I finally came deep inside her, I ground against her shuddering and finally we both came back down to earth.

I collapsed next to her, his breathing ragged and still out of control.

I leaned over and softly kissed her lips.

"I love you." I said while smiling at her.

"I love you, too." She responded as she nuzzled her face into my neck as I put my arm around her. "There's no coming back from that. How you were that amazing, I'll never know, but I'm glad this happened finally."