Chapter 1 - Kind of. Sorta of.

*Aria's POV*

"You can't leave.. Baby, you can't leave me... Please, don't leave me. I love you."

I shot up from bed with sweat covering my forehead. "It was just a dream.." I muttered to myself. I looked over to the clock.

8:36 AM.

I sighed while pulling the duvet off my body. I might as well get up now. I made my way to my bathroom and turned on the sink. Putting my hands on either side of it, I stared at myself in the mirror.

That dream.

That reminder.

It haunts me every damn time.

I've had that dream for the one-hundredth time in the last five months. I should be over him by now. He is across the world with his bandmates, living his dream.

Ashton seems happy.

Why am I constantly being reminded by the past? No matter how hard I've tried to get over the dreadful reminder of what I left, it comes back and haunts me like the events just happened recently. It always brings back that swell in my heart. The emptiness. You can't blame me for being upset about this-- I'm trying to move on. And believe when I say I'm trying because I simply just don't have any interest in any guy at all. My interest meter is just down. I can't keep living like this. It seriously sucks.  

Shaking the thoughts away, I brushed my teeth and took a shower after. Once I was finished, I applied my everyday make-up which consisted of; eyeliner and mascara with a natural pink colour lipstick.

I put on my black leggings, creme coloured knitted sweater, and a dark red scarf. Deciding to let my hair dry naturally, I went downstairs.

"Milo!" I called throughout the livingroom. I waited a couple of seconds before I heard the all too familiar taping of paws and nails hit the wooden floor. "There you are, boy." I smiled, petting my companion, best friend, on the head.

Hey, a dog isn't just a man's best friend. Milo was my baby.

I went into the kitchen and looked into my source of survival. Also know as my refrigerator.

Sara didn't cook anything. Sara was my roommate. I met her a few years back and we just decided to move in with each other. Well, we talked about a few things and then she moved in with me.

Since it was a Saturday and they didn't really need me at the building, I decided to just take a walk to the Cafe near by and maybe stop by Syco.

"Milo, do you want to go on a walk?" I asked him, grabbing his leash. He wagged his fluffy tail rapidly meaning a definite 'yes'.

I connected his black leash to his collar before putting on my black combat boots. Grabbing my keys, I was on my way. As I was walking out, I noticed a moving truck in front of the house across mine. New neighbours, I suppose.