Chapter 7 - Wonderwall.

*Calum's POV*

"You don't believe me!" She yelled towards us.

I didn't know who to believe.

After our session, we waited for Aria to give us a cue, but instead-- we saw her in front of Abby with arms raised and before we knew it, Abby was on the floor with her hand against her cheek.

"Calum?" Aria looked at me with a pleading look. Her voice cracked and it made me feel.. sad.

I wanted to believe it, but I knew what I saw.

I knew what we saw.

I looked at Aria to Abby, letting a huff through my nose. "Tell us what happened, Abby."

From the corner of my eye, I saw Aria's face fall. I literally just hated myself then and there for a bit, because I believe I was being an asshole.

But I shook it off and waited for an explanation. I needed to hear the story first.

"Well.." Abby sniffled. "I walked up to her and asked if she wanted some of my soda and she didn't answer me. Me being the clumsy person I am, I accidentally spilled it all over her recording stuff." She pointed to the whole system that was sticky and a bit smoky. "I kept on apologizing to her, but she just kept yelling at me. Before I knew it, she slapped me.. My idol slapped me." That's when Abby started sobbing again and I turned around to see Aria with her mouth hung open in shock.

"That's complete bullshit!" She shouted. "She's--" Aria hesitated. "Shes Perrie's niece! That little bitch's name is Abbigail Edwards!"

"Enough!" Ashton snapped at Aria, making her flinch at his tone. "Her last name isn't Edwards. She told me her surname was Ross. Right?" He asked his mess of a girlfriend.

"I wouldn't lie to you." She looked at him with glossy eyes. Abby turned to Aria who was slightly shaking from anger. "My name is Abbigail Ross."

"Get out." Aria sneered.

"What?" Luke asked, confused by her words.

"Better yet, how about I leave. Don't expect me to be your recording manager because A) my studio is completely ruined! And B) I'm done." Aria gathered all her stuff before exiting the room with a slam of a door.

I didn't know what to say. Was I supposed to go after her? Wow, I feel like such a fucked up best friend.

"I'm going to go." Abby said after a moment of silence. "My mom needs help with dinner." She gave a quick peck to Ashton and left, shutting the door tightly behind her.

We all laid back on the couch provided, basically thinking about all the events that has happened today.

"I believe her." Luke sighed out, standing up and smoothing his jeans out.

"You believe Aria?" Ashton chuckled bitterly. "She slapped my fucking girlfriend, for Christ sake."

"Look," Luke began. "Abby seems a little.. I don't know. Fishy? Aria wouldn't slap someone just like that. Especially a fan of hers."

"What are you trying to say, mate?" Ash growled, now standing up.

"All I'm trying to say is, I am going to Aria's to apologize and hear her side of the story. We're supposed to be her friends. Instead, we just blocked her out and didn't bother for her explanation. All we did was hear Abby's side and for all we know, she could be lying. I don't trust Abby at all, not because I don't like her, but it's because I've known Aria longer and trust her way more than I do with some chick you met a couple of days ago. That's what I'm trying to say, Ashton."

I was quite surprised by Luke's outburst. He's usually not so open about this kind of topics

"Lu--"

"No, Ash." He cut him off. "I know you. We know you. And all of us know you're still in love with Aria and it's about time you just admit it and try to win her back. I know you're probably just trying to use Abby to cover up your feelings. Probably. Maybe you don't love her as much as you used to, but I do know for a fact that it's still there. It's time for you to just win her back before someone snatches her up."

"And just a friendly reminder, remember that she is going on a date tonight with Jai." With that saying, he closed the door and the room was filled with yet another uncomfortable silence.