Chapter 10 - Twisted.

*Ashton's POV*

"So, do you want to explain what just happened?" Luke sighed as all four of us settled into the living room of our house.

I don't understand why I even brought Abby to the house. I honestly didn't even know Aria was going to be there.

Obviously she is going to be there since Aria is basically a sister to Louis and Harry.

"All I did was bring Abby to meet them. They're my friends too.." I sighed, ruffling up my hair.

"But, Ash, you know Aria hates Abby and I'm pretty sure the feeling is mutual with Abby to Aria. Those two are seriously like cat and dog and for some strange reason, Abby reminds me of Perrie." Calum chuckled lightly, rubbing the back of his neck. "Plus, Dakota will kill me after what happened today."

"Calum, you are so pussy whipped!" Michael laughed while pointing to him. I laughed lightly but soon the laughter died down and we were all pretty much oblivious to the previous subject of topic.

We talked about other things until I excused myself to my room. I stripped myself from my pants and shirt and just lay there in bed.

"For some strange reason, Abby reminds me of Perrie."

Calum's thought continued to replay in my head. Abby couldn't be related to Perrie. Perrie's last name is Edwards, Abby's last name is Ross.

I mean, it's not like they both have blonde hair, nice cheek bones, bluish eyes...

Well, I'll be damned.

I guess my curiosity got the best of me because I was soon up and on my laptop.

This is crazy-- completely and utterly crazy. My girlfriend can't be related to the girl who ruined Aria last year. Aria and I pretty much argue everything we're around each other so it's difficult..

The first thing I did was type in Perrie's family. "Perrie Edwards, Alexander Edwards, Debbie Edwards, Jonnie Edwards, Caitlin Edwards-- Abbigail Edwards..." Holy shit.

I sprinted to the living room where everybody was hanging out and by the look of my face, they immediately new something was wrong.

"Ash, you alright?" Dakota asked from Calum's side. "You look like you've seen a ghost.."

My mouth was dry and my thoughts were all blurred. "I-- Um-- Abby-- Perrie-- Laptop--"

"You found something out about Abby and it related to Perrie and it's all on your laptop?" Dakota summed it out, making me nod my head rapidly. "Well, let's check it out, shall we."

*Abby's POV*