Chapter 9 - Recap.

*Aria's POV*

I stood in front of the house Abby had written down. It was couple of houses down from mine, which made things much more easier for me since I knew this neighborhood like the back of my hand.

I pushed open the black, metal gates, walking slowly up to the door.

Just get Milo, then get out.

I pushed the button to the doorbell and waited. There was a bark at the door and I immediately smiled. It was Milo's bark. I'm sorry, but I knew this dog all too well.

About thirty seconds of waiting, the door opened and I froze. I was looking straight into the eyes I would vent to. Those eyes I created such a beautiful friendship with. The figure who was basically always there to me. The one who was there when my brother wasn't.

Key Word: Was.

Past tense. Meaning, in the past.

We stood there just staring at each other until Milo bust his way around and to my side like the good pup he is.

"Yours?" He asked suddenly.

"Yeah." I answered, my throat dry.

Is this even possible? I mean, come on. Why can't I get a damn break. The 5SOS boys just came back into my life, now them? If one is in my sight, the other four must be here too.

Un- fucking- believable.

"H- How are you?" He asked hesitantly. "I heard you're doing well at Syco."

I mentally slapped both him and myself. He definitely knows how to make things even more awkward real quick. "Really, Louis? This is the first time you've seen me in five months and all I get is a 'How are you doing?' I don't quite remember the Tomlinson rolling that way."

Before I could laugh at my own comment, he pulled me into a hug, which I quickly reacted to by wrapping my arms around his wide figure. He smelt good, as always, but he seemed to grow a few inches.

But then the thought hit me as I pushed in lightly away. "How the hell did you get my dog?"

He looked confused for a second before he realized I was talking about Milo. "He was tied to the doorknob with a leash. I don't know who did it, but what I do know is it wasn't a fan. We literally just got here about three hours ago.. Unless our fans are that much of a creepers and tracked us down. I mean come on, Liam got his trousers stolen in Australia." He looked from left to right then back to me. "Come inside."

And without hesitation, I did. I don't exactly know why I did, but I did. I walked through the halls that were similar to mine. There were the boys' clothes scattered around the stairs along with some empty or half full water bottles.