Chapter 3 - Milo Did It.

*Aria's POV*

 "Well, is he hot?" Sara asked as we ate breakfast. I had, once again, another dream about the argument. 

I wouldn't deny that it doesn't fucking haunt me. It literally makes me want to just crawl under a bloody rock and die.

I ignored her and continued to eat the sunny side up eggs I made and threw a piece of bacon to Milo.

"We have new neighbours." She added. This just so happen to catch my attention. "They moved in just across the street and believe me when I say they are quite good looking."

I looked at the time and sighed. "Look, watch Milo for me, will ya? I got to get going. I'm meeting the great and wonderful Ne-Yo today and I don't want to be late." I got up and quickly washed my dish and grabbed my keys.

Before I shut the door, she shouted. "I have a movie date at three! I'll just leave Milo in front--" I shut the door, chuckling.

The drive was short, yet peaceful. 

I parked my black subaru in my usual spot and walked into the building I came to know all too well.

I said the normal hellos as I walked into the elevator. Once I reached my floor, I walked down the hall in a slow pace, looking out the glass window wall and sighed. I still couldn't get over the view.

Just like you couldn't get over the fact that Ashton le-

"Ms.Rose!" I turned around and nearly choked. "I'm Shaffer, but people call me Ne-Yo." He smiled, holding out a hand for me to shake, which I did.

"Ms.Rose?" I quirked an eyebrow amusingly. 

"The folks down in the lobby  said to refer you to Ms.Rose or Ms.Cowell. But I think Ms.Rose sounded more-- nice. Since it's your middle name." I smiled at his explanation. I could tell this is going to be a fun writing session.

"Aria. It's just Aria. Come on, we have a song to write." I chuckled lightly, leading him into the studio I could call my own.

We settled in and I was the first to speak. "What kind of song were you thinking of?" 

He smiled and pulled out a notebook, in which I assumed he kept his lyrics or song topics in. "I was thinking of a song with that has a good melody and it'll be just a song to motivate people."

"I like your ideas. It's incredible."

--

"Sara, I'm home!" I shouted as I entered the house.