Chapter 6 - Pretty Little Liar.

*Calum's POV*

It was nearly half past six in the morning and the boys and I feel perfectly fine. It would be a bit during the day in Australia right now, so the sleep question didn't seem to kill us yet.

Our studio recorder was supposed to be here five minutes ago and yet he or she was late.

Once we heard the door knob twist, the door opened and out came the all too familiar beast, Milo.

He jumped on Ashton who was laying one the floor with his eyes closed and grunted at the contact. I looked up to see Ed enter the room with wide eyes.

Ashton, Luke, Michael, and I were now up and sitting on the couch when the door opened wider. Through the door came a very tired Aria with our band hoodie, black jeans, and white converse.

Her hand was on her forehead, blocking her view from us. "I swear to God, Ed, I am going to murder Morgan for booking an early session." She muttered.

I guess she didn't notice our presence since she just sat down on her chair, setting her bag down, and turning on all the equipment.

"Ed, call Marty, and have her bring up some tea, please. And where the fuck are the clients?" Her back faced us and I tried to keep from laughing along with Luke and Michael, while Ash looked dead on frightened.

Ed chuckled before turning her chair around and facing her towards us, her eyes widening and face filled with embarrassment. She groaned instantly before pulling her wallet out of the pocket of her hoodie, and opening it, looking for something.

"Cough it up." Ed smirked, putting his hand out which Aria filled with a twenty dollar bill.

"I hate you." She said bluntly. Her eyes quickly landed on the sight of Milo and Ashton getting along quite easily. "Milo." In an instant, he was by her side, leaving Ashton dazed. Well, that was interesting.

"Today is going to be interesting." Luke muttered next to me.

Oh, I couldn't have agreed anymore.

--

"Could you try to sing that part once more, Luke? The 'Won’t you please stop loving me to death.' But cut the 'death' a bit shorter, please." Aria instructed Luke while he was inside the booth singing verses for a studio version of VooDoo Doll.

For five months, Aria instructed like a damn pro. We all sat back while Luke was running some vocals and Aria instructing. It was about nine in the morning now and Aria's hair was now up into a messy bun.

"Perfect." She spoke into the mic with a sweet smile. "Now come out. We need to do instrumental." She took a clip board that was hanging off the wall and checked some stuff. She sighed at one point and put everything back where it was and began to adjust some buttons. "Ashton, um, I need you to lay down the drums of the song for the first take."