Chapter 8 - Agreed.

*Aria's POV*

I winced at the contact of the warm water hitting my open cuts as Jai rinsed the dry blood off my fist. He rubbed it gently, in fear he'll probably cause me more pain. Once he was able to get the blood off, the cuts remained open and fresh. I sighed, yet cringed at the sight.

"Am I going to get an explanation?" Jai asked, not to push it, but wanting a reason. He wrapped my hand in the white, fluffy hand towel I keep in the bathroom for guest. I grabbed the bandage roll from the drawer in the bathroom, and walked to the living room with Jai following closely behind me.

He sat down in front of me, taking the bandage roll and wrapping it around the wounds after taking off the now blood spotted towel. "Is this about Ashton?" He asked. I suck in a breath through clench teeth as he applied too much pressure on the open wounds. "Sorry."

How the Hell am I supposed to explain this kind of thing? It's just so damn complicated. He sat back against the cushioned couch and turned his head towards me. I felt bad. I really needed to tell him one way or another. I mean, I don't want to lead him on if something does happen.

"It is." I answered with closed eyes. "It is about Ashton." When my opened my eyes, Jai looked interested. It's like he wanted me to continue. "Are you sure you want to have this conversation?" I asked, making sure he's comfortable with it.

"Yes." He smiled a bit. "I hear I'm a great listener and I'm always glad to help. Plus, you interest me. You're a mystery that needs to be solved."

"You want to know everything?" I reassured.

"From beginning to end." He stated with a nod.

"Okay." I took a deep breath.

I told him everything. From the moment I arrived at the One Direction household to the moment I left them. From time to time, I choked on my words. The look on Jai's face showed he was actually listening. And I appreciated it. I even told him about the nightmare during coma I had about my dad. I told him about the song with Aunt Rany. However, there were times were I just wanted to stop. But no matter what, I kept on going-- to every last detail.

-flashback-

I can't believe it. I just can't. Maybe you are going to be another one of Rebbeca. The girl I 'claimed' I loved. I'm still questioning myself on why I loved you in the first place." Ashton said in a low tone and that was enough to break the barrier that held the tears back.

"One guy, Ash. One fucking guy who came onto me first! Seriously?!" I was beyond pissed. The tears constantly rolling down my face as I yelled wasn't helping me be stable. The anger I felt along with the tears that trailed down my face were adding a burning sensation.

"Aria--"

"Stop!" I held my hand out to Luke who begged me to just walk downstairs, away from this mess. I shifted my glare from Luke, back to Ashton. "Do you want to know who helped me escape Perrie? Do you?" I took a step closer to the man who broke me on the spot. "Conner. Conner did, Ashton."

He took his gaze off the ground and narrowed his beautiful eyes at me. "Get out. I want you to leave this room, now."

I stood there, staring at him in awe. "Well, your wish is my fucking command. I am leaving. Not just this room or this city." My voice cracked and I backed away from him.