Chapter 13 - After Thoughts.

Aria's POV*

I continuously opened and closed my eyes shut with panic as my breathing pattern grew rigid. "Aria, love, what in the world are you doing?" My throat was suddenly dry as his voice was the same as it always was. No, no, no. "Seriously, darling. You're kind of freaking me out. Do you have something in your eyes?"

With my eyes wide, I took in the sight in front of me. Shit. I was blinking rapidly again. "Why are you not disappearing?!" My voice groaned in frustration.

I should be afraid, terrified even. But I wasn't. I was in complete and utter shock. I didn't- couldn't- wouldn't want to believe my feelings at the moment. Why am I not screaming 'bloody murder'? Why am I still in the shock phase? Why the almighty Hell am I not punching the shit out of him?

He let out a heavy sigh while rubbing his temple. "I'm surprised you haven't screamed 'bloody murder' yet.." He chuckled lightly to himself.

"That's what I was wondering too!" I shrieked. "How the fuck did you find me!?"

His bluish- gray eyes turned sad and weary. "Language, Aria. That's no way to talk in front of your father."

I merely slapped and pushed him out of this damn moving plane. "I'm nineteen. Don't tell me what to do." I snapped, crossing my arms across my chest. "You lost the title to being my father a long ass time ago." I muttered the last part a bit more to myself.

I honestly felt more hurt than fear. I have no idea why. I lived half of my life in fear of my father and now that he is right here sitting next to me, I can't help but feel depressed. I had questions stuck in the back of my head that are swimming to come out. I wanted to know why. Why had he done the things that he did?

"I'm- I'm sorry, Princess." His voice pleaded. If I didn't know him, I'd probably think he actually meant what he said.

"Don't call me that." I sneered. "Why? Why did you hurt mum? Why did you break our family apart?"

Dad pressed his lips into a firm line. "You don't know the story, do you? Your mum never told you or Jason." Now I was confused. What the Hell is he talking about? By my silence, he chuckled bitterly. "Aria, you are in for a surprise."

Now I was scared. I didn't know what to expect. "What happened?" My voice came out hesitant and shaky.

He sighed, running a hand through his hair, which had white's poking out here and there. "Aria, your mother has kids."

Um, what? "Obviously, she does. Jason and I are her kids." I rolled my eyes in an obvious way.

He chuckled with a bit of hatred. "No, Aria. Your mother has kids that weren't created from me. For sure I know you and Jason are mine. But those kids she has aren't mine and she has been hiding them for five years. You said you were nineteen? Well it's been about.." Dad mumbled a couple of numbers to himself before looking back to me. "Her daughters should be seventeen by now. Her son should be eighteen."