Prologue

"Sookie you might want to hurry because Bill's gonna be here in a few minutes." I yelled from the couch. I've been waiting for twenty minutes for my big sister Sookie to get ready for her date ,in which I am tagging along. The only reason I'm going is to see what Fangtasia is like. "Okay how do I look?" I turned to look at her and the first thought I had was ' Vamp Bait'. Considering I was wearing a black knee length dress with a lace up corset top, plus black combat boots. "Hey I heard that." she exclaimed. 'You were supposed to." I thought.

Then before I could say anything the horn of a car honked. "There's Bill let's go." I rushed. The car ride to Fangtasia was very quiet. When we reached the front of the bar Bill parked the car and walked up to the stone faced Vamp at the entrance. At the entrance Sookie got carded and tried to be funny about it but couldn't. The blonde Vamp then put her hand out for my ID. I fished into my pocket for my wallet and pulled out my fake ID.

"Olivia Stackhouse, 21 how sweet." She smirked. We walked into the bar and as if magic, which is was, my eyes landed on the most beautiful man in the world. He was sitting in a throne on a raised stage. My Viking Prince sitting on his throne staring into my eyes. All of my senses screaming at me to go to him, but I couldn't go to my mate quite yet.

I had to force myself to look away from him because I knew if I drew too much attention to myself it could be bad. If I hadn't have looked away Sookie would have noticed, and I couldn't let that happen just yet. Sookie made me hold her hand until we had sat down at a booth in the corner. I had felt my prince's eyes follow me all the way to the table. "Who is that?" said Sookie. Which made me a little jealous, because she was looking at the man who was mine, and not hers to look at.

After that I lost interest in the conversation and went back to staring at Eric. That was until my sister got up and grabbed my hand. We walked up to the stage and stop in front of my viking. His piercing blue eyes staring into mine. "Bill Compton, it has been a while." Eric said in a smooth as velvety voice.

"Yes well i've been..." Bill started but Eric cut him off.

"Mainstreaming I heard. I see that is going well for you." Eric said glancing at Sookie, but when his eyes landed on me. His beautiful blues held jealousy within them.

"Yes of course. Eric these are my friends..." but for the second time that night Bill was cut off.

"Olivia and Sookie Stackhouse." When he said my name I thought I would melt.

"How did you know our names?" Sookie demanded.

"I never forget a pretty face, you're in my vault." Said Pam the blonde stone faced vampire.

"Great, that's just great. It's nice to meet you." Sookie said sarcastically.

"Well aren't you sweet."

"Not really." Sookie and I say in unison. Bill then grabs Sookie's hand while Sookie grabs mine. Eric and Pam then had their own little side conversation in what I think is swedish.

"Miss Stackhouse I understand you've been asking questions about some of my customers."

"Yes I have."

"If you anything to ask you should ask it of me."

"Alrighty, you recognize either of these girls?" Sookie remarked as she pulled the pictures of Dawn and Maudette out of her purse. Eric took the pictures with and unnecessary sigh. I had decided not to listen to the rest knowing that it would not be pleasant. That was until I heard Sookie say, "Thank you that is all of your time I need to take."

"I'm not finished with you yet. Please sit." he said gesturing to the chair next to him as he pulled me into his lap gently. I gave a relaxed sigh as he wrapped his arms around me. After that I zoned out being surrounded by my mates warmth? I didn' know vampires could be warm. I then heard,
'Where the fuck are they? My backup was supposed to be here 15 minutes ago. I can't handle a rig on my own.'

That's when I heard Sookie call, "We have to get out of here."

"Sookie!" Bill scolded.

"Eric the cops are coming there's going to be a rade."

"Tell me you're not an undercover cop?"

"We're not, but that man in the hat is." I said turning to look at the man.

"Even if you're right we do nothing illegal here."

"There's a vampire named Taren in the ladies room with that man you kicked before she's feeding on him." I claimed.

"How do you know this?" Questioned Pam. I glanced over to Sookie than Bill, they shook their heads. I then heard clamoring, and next thing I know i'm being lifted into Erics arms and out the back door. Eric vamp sped to Bills car and sat me on my feet.

He pressed me up against the car while leaning down to whisper in my ear, "You are Mine." He commanded. He pulled back and kissed both of my cheeks, which were now red with blush, and said, "I will see you tomorrow night Min prinsessa." Which surprised even me, and I had saw most of tonight in a vision. Then, he was gone just as Bill and Sookie arrived.

The ride home was pretty quiet except for an incident with a cop. When we arrived home I got out of the car quickly and went straight for my room. To think about what would happen tomorrow night when I would see my Viking Prince again.

                                                        WORD COUNT:1,008

I hope you enjoyed the prologue even though this is my first official story. The updates will be slow because of school, but I will try my very best. Soo vote, comment, and like. See you later.