Chapter Eight: To Love Is To Bury

In the morning I woke up to my alarm remembering that I had a dentist appointment. I got up, took a shower, got dressed, and ate breakfast. I headed out the door locking it behind me.

Time Skip

'Damn my face is numb. I cant feel half of my freaking face.' I thought as I pulled into the driveway of my house to see Sam and Sook getting ready to leave. "Where are y'all off to?" I asked getting out of the truck.

"Were going to Big Pattys Pie House to see if we can find out anything about whos been killin people." Said Sam.

"Mind if I tag along?" I asked looking at Sookie. She nodded getting in her car. I jumped in the back seat and the car was pretty quiet most of the ride. When we got to Big Pattys we asked a short blonde headed girl about Cindy, and I found out that Sook was almost killed last night and the killer was thinking about this Cindy girl at the time.

The blonde chick seemed a little dence to me; it seemed as if she didnt know a thing. She started talking about different kinds of pie when a man named Buster jumped into the conversation. Apparently the police thought her brother had killed her. So when we got done we went down to the police station to see what we could find out about Drew Marshall.

When we got to the station we went up to one of the deputies and asked him if he could fax a picture of Drew Marshall over to the Bon Temps Police Department as fast as he could. And with a little persuasion he got his ass moving. Persuasion, yeah thats the best way to put it hehehe. He was being a dick and a smartass so I used my abilities to my advantage. After that we went back to Bon Temps.

Time skip

When we got back I tell them bye and made my way to Fangtasia. I pulled up and walked to the front of the line hearing the complaints of many. Pam glanced up at me and said, "He's in his office." I nodded in thanks and walked off to Erics office. When I got there Bill was sitting in a chair across from Eric with a pretty red haired girl next to him. I looked at her and tensed up going into a vision. I saw the redhead standing in front of Bill in the woods. "You suck!" She yelled then started laughing. "That's funny because you do suck." She stated continuing to laugh. The vision ended and I walked over to Eric like nothing had happened." Man up my friend shes not even one night old." Eric said removing his jacket.

"That's not the issue." Bill retorted while I rolled my eyes.

"I guess you haven't told Sook about her yet. I wonder what would happen if she found out from someone else before you tell her." I said waving my phone around giggling Bill looked scared.

-chuckle-"You want to stay with your maker dont you?" Eric asked the redhead whos name I had figured out was Jessica.

"No, hes a dick. Dick, dick, dick." She said turning to look at them. Eric chuckled patting Bill on the shoulder. "You're cute can I sit on your lap?" She asked flirting.

"No." I said as I took a seat on Erics lap instead. Jess glared. 'I like this chick already.' I thought.

"Nobody lets me have any fun. Fuckers." She said raising her voice. Eric didn't like that.

"Sit down and shut up." Eric commanded. She looked mad and started to walk to a seat. "Close the door." He commanded again. She turned, slammed the door, and with a huff sat down. "You have to be tough with them or theyll walk all over you." Eric said to Bill I then got up and walked over to the girl.

"Hi I'm Olivia, you can call me Liv if you'd like. I have a feeling well be seeing a lot more of each other." I introduced myself and stuck out my hand to shake.

"My names Jessica its nice to meet you. You can call me Jess if you want." She said shaking my hand.

"How old are you?" I asked curious. She looked at me with sad eyes.

"Seventeen." She replied. My eyes widened in disbelief.

"Me too uh I'll be around here a lot so if you want you can call me anytime and well talk okay? Welcome to the crazy Fangtasia family." I said trying to be positive for her. She nodded pulling me into a hug. I hugged her back after I had relaxed around her.

Jess then turned to the door being very dramatic and yelled, "Let me out. I wanna do somethin bad." I just sat there giggling.

"Jessica." Eric said his voice full of authority.

"You dont have to yell." She complained turning slightly.

"How would you like to learn how a real vampire feeds?" Eric asked looking at me. I started to slowly back away not liking the idea of having an audience.

"Oh, yes, sir, please, sir." She pleaded with a smile on her face.

"See? Its really quite easy." He said turning to Bill. Bill left after that. Eric pulled me back onto his lap laying me back. I made a noise in protest. Eric smirked as his fangs flicked down from his gums. He moved my hair away from my neck, removed my vamp bite choker, and leaned down. He licked my neck making me gasp; he bit down liking the sound. After that he showed Jess what to do.

I spent the rest of the night getting to know Jess I even went to ground with Eric at Fangtasia.