Chapter two: Cold Ground part one

'This is all my fault.' I thought. Eric sat on the floor with me in his lap. I was so in shock that didn't even know that Bill and Sam were there. I just stared at the one and only parent that I've ever had, lying on the floor motionless.Eric stood up with me in his arms and took me outside.He sat us down on the swing, he gently kissed and caressed my head. I snuggled into his chest still not comprehending what was going on.

Me still being oblivious the the world, I didn't even notice that the police were in the kitchen. I had finally come back to reality when I heard the screen door open revealing Sookie came out the front door of the house. Eric just kept holding me in his arms as if I were a child that needed protecting. I lifted my head when She sat down on the front porch with a blanket wrapped around her.

I crawled out of Eric's lap and over to my sister. " Are you okay?" Sookie asked. I shrugged not trusting my voice. She pulled me into a tight yet gentle embrace." It'll be okay I promise Liv." She said. I nodded and got up when the screen door opened again.

I went back to sit on Eric's lap missing his warmth. When the police came out with my Gran I turned my head into Eric's chest, and he just held me. 'I freaking love this man.' I thought. "I love you too." Said Eric. 'Please don't leave me, Eric.' I pleaded in my mind.

"I wouldn't dream of it Liv." He remarked sweetly. I looked up to Sookie who looked just as broken as me. Then after the cops had left, Bill said that the sun was going to be up in a few minutes. Which in turn made me swing my head around to look Eric in the eye. 'Shit I forgot about the sun.' He thought.

'Don't worry my blinds and curtains are thick enough to keep the he sun light out, trust me.' I knew this because even in the brightest sunshine my room was completely dark no sunlight what so ever. "Sookie Eric is spending the day here." I commanded leaving no room for argument. Eric stood with me in his arms and began walking to my room, which he somehow found without my help.

He opened my door and walked in. Eric sat me on my feet then pulled me into a hug."This is not your fault Liv. Now go take a shower and get ready for bed." He ordered. I simply nodded and went and took a shower. When I got out and got dressed Eric was waiting on my bed his boots already off with a smirk on his face. I went over and crawled in bed next to him and snuggled into his chest. "Good night Min prinsessa. I love you." He said lovingly.

"I love you too Eric." I said then closer my eyes letting darkness consume me.

*****End of chapter*****

Thanks for reading I hope you liked it. It's a little long but hey I'm new at this. Okay so that's all for now, until next time BYE. 🐯🐢🐼🐍🦄