Chapter eleven: Keep This Party Going

(Liv's a thicker girl and pale as hell also I thought that I'd let you decide which jacket you want her in. Enjoy!)

Eric's POV

  I sat at my desk as Pam complained about the blood in my hair. I questioned Lafayette when he said "I think it... I think it was... Jason Stackhouse!"

  "Jason Stackhouse?" I questioned.

  "Sookie and Olivia's brother. Could be fun?" Pam remarked next to me.

  'Shit Liv!' I thought.

  "Fun, yes, but also stupid." I said, thinking about what Liv might say and how pissed she would be if I messed with him. I finished my "talk" with Lafayette before Liv go here. She walked into my office in black short shorts and a black girl crop top with my leather jacket on.

  "Eric, you're staring," Liv said, pulling me out of my thoughts of ripping her clothes off. I rubbed my erection a little before motioning for her to come closer. She walked up to me and straddled my lap, running her hands through my now short hair.

  "What do you think, princess?" I asked, wishing I could take her on my desk.

  "I think it's sexy. I like it. Makes you look more badass," she said with a smirk. My fangs snapped out and I grazed them against her neck. She shivered with a small whimper. I pulled her close and bit into her neck gently, and she moaned as her thighs shook with pleasure. I moved my hands up and unbuttoned her shorts, sliding them down her pale legs. I lifted her to take them off, completely leaving her in a pair of black lace panties. I pulled them to the side and rubbed her wet lips.

  "Are you wet already, princess?" I asked, pulling away from her neck and leaving my mark on her. She blushed and looked away from me. I grabbed her chin, making her look at me. As soon as her crystal blues met mine, I slipped a finger into her wet entrance. She let out a moan that wasn't loud enough for my taste. So, I added another finger and massaged her clit with my thumb. She moaned loudly, digging her nails into my shoulders. I growled and lapped up the rest of the blood that rolled down her neck. That's when my desk phone rang. I sighed, picked it up, and barked out, "What."

  "I will assume you're entertaining someone." It was Isabell on the other line. I pulled my fingers out of Liv, and licked them clean. She sighed in relief and sat on my lap.

  "Any updates?" I ask as Liv's heart rate slowed and she closed her eyes.

  "Nothing as of yet. You?" She asked. Liv's slow breathing was telling me that she was asleep.

              *Time Skip*

Liv's POV~

  I woke up to my alarm blaring, knowing that I had to go to school.

             *Time Skip to after school study/goof off session*

  I pulled up to the house and walked in to see Jess and Sook walking up the stairs.

  "Hey Jess," I said as I walk in the door.

  "Oh, hey Liv!" She said happily as she gave me a hug.

  "You two know each other?" asked Sookie as she came down the stairs with a white and yellow sundress.

  "Well, She was at Fangtasia for two weeks," I said as Jess walked away to get changed. In knew something was about to go down, "Where are we goin?"

  "My house!" Jess said, coming back and now in the dress.

  We drove up to Jess's house with me in the back seat. The next thing I knew, both girls were running up to the house. I decided that I would sit still and wait for them to return. Soon, something- or should I say, someone- "wooshed" past the car and up to the house. Bill kicked in the door, and after a minute, rushed in as Sookie came running out.