Chapter 14: Hard Hearted Hannah

I woke up and Godric's arms like I had the past couple of days I was thrown into a vision of Eric... SUCKING ON SOME BITCHES NECK! I came out of the vision pissed and jealous as hell. Godric put his hand on my shoulder with a worried look,"What's wrong my lamb?"

"I'm going to kill your son," I growl out clenching my fist in anger. He gave me a question look."Give me your hand. I'll show you," he put his hand around mine. I replayed the vision. He gasped, Shocked, "I get that he may be hungry but I'm still mad. He couldn't wait till I got back? What an ass!," I remarked Angrily.

"I may have to kill him for you little one," he said more than a little pissed.

"I'm bored," I slapped his knee and pushed myself up. "There Has to be a deck of cards or something down here," I said as I looked around the room. "Ha ha to be a deck of cards or something down here," I said as I looked around the room. " ha ha!," I said as I pulled a deck of cards from the shelf. I walked back over to Godric and sat down. "Go back to sleep. I'll be fine," I said as I pulled the cards from the pack.

He nodded, laid back down and smacked his arms around my waist. A few hours later I heard a scream and someone or someone go back to sleep. I'll be fine," I said as I pulled the cards from the pack. He nodded, laid back down and snaked his arms around my waist. A few hours later I heard a scream and someone or ones being thrown into the cage across the room.