Chapter Nine: You'll Be The Death Of Me

In the morning I woke up to my phone ringing. Hello? I asked since I was to tired to pay any attention to the ring tone.

"Liv its Sookie, Jasons been thrown in jail." She rushed.

"What? What happened?" I asked fully awake now. I pushed open the lid of the coffin and got out. I kissed Erics forehead, closed the lid, and ran to the front door of Fangtasia. While I was doing this Sookie explained what was going on. I got in my truck, fixed my hair, and took off down the back roads which I knew would get me to the jail house faster.

When I got to the station Sookie pulled up and we ran inside demanding to see our brother all though Kevin tried to stop us. Keyword Try. "Jason are you okay?" I asked frantically.

"I'm sorry Liv, Sook. Im so sorry." He said.

"No we're sorry we didn't get here sooner; before you went and got yourself into trouble." I argued hugging him through the cell bars. Then, Sookie and Jason got into it and got us both kicked out. After that we went to work and stayed there for a few hours. At my lunch break I got some fries and sat at the bar. I let my guard down for one second and all of the thoughts came flooding in. "I have to get out of here." I said as I ran over to Sam. He tried to stop me, but I convinced him to let me go and so did Sookie. Once outside, I tried to start my truck, but it wouldn't turn over, so I got out and looked for the problem. One of the lines were cut. "What the hell?" I said as I heard Sookie shout.

"Shit! Darn it! Son of a mother (BANG! BANG!) Fudge!" Looks like she's having car trouble too. I walked over to see Sookie and Rene talking. He had offered her a ride.

"Could you give me a ride too? My truck won't start." I asked.

"Sure, anything for you, you." Rene answered. We got into Jasons truck; Rene driving, Sook in the middle, and I on the outside. When we got to the house, I ran up the stairs and flopped down on the bed. Then I grabbed the 22 rifle out from under my bed, dont ask how I got it. I have a bad feeling about something.

Soon Sookie screamed, I ran down the stairs to see Rene chasing after Sookie; I dropped my gun, and grabbed my bat knowing I couldnt run with the gun. A flash of Rene stabbing Gran went through my head. Tears started to fall as I ran through the cemetery. Then Cindy Marshall. "Sookie! Sookie, I'm gonna get you, you bitch!" Rene yelled still running. Then flashes of Maudet, then Dawn, then Amy. The Women he had killed Cindy, Maudet, Dawn, Gran, and lastly Amy. I had to stop him before he kills my sister; I ran as fast as I could with my bat clutched in my hand.

He then stopped and looked around; I hid behind a thick tree. "Sookie, come on, Sookie, lets be-- lets be friends, Im sorry. I didnt mean to scare you." He called looking around for her. "Sookie, I was just playing. Sookie? Seriously, I was just kidding." He continued. 'You fucking hear me, you filthy fucking cunt? I'm going to tear out you and your sister's Goddamn throats with my hands and fucking your dead faces

' Shit. Goddamn it, I must have lost her. Could be hiding in the woods. I'd better go back and check. Shit.'

I was shaking like a leaf. I really hope my naive sister isn't gullible enough to fall for that. But of course I was wrong; Sookie screamed. Rene was kicking her ass; I ran with my bat above my head, and brought it down on Renes back hard. Maybe playing softball does pay off. "Arg! You bitch!" He yelled as he ran at me.

I tried to swing again but he caught the bat and threw it to the side. He tackled me to the ground and started wailing away. Then out of nowhere a dog jumped on Rene and bit his neck successfully getting him off of me. He started hitting the dog which made my fear disappear and my anger skyrocket. You hit me fine, but you hit an animal. HELL NO! I grabbed a shovel nearby and hit Rene over the head, knocking him off balance. He tried to get back up and grabbed my ankle, so I screamed and stabbed the shovel into the back of his neck.