Chapter Seven: I Don't Want To Know

When I woke up my hair was being played with. I looked up to see Eric smiling down at me. "How long was I out for?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"You slept through the day..." He was cut off by my phone. It was Joey I only know that because all of my friends have different ring tones; his was "This Is Halloween" from The Nightmare Before Christmas. I reach over Eric and answer my phone.

"Who's in trouble this time?" I questioned. I know something's wrong I can feel it. I sat up with Eric's arms around me.

"Nothing's wrong but where are you Arlene's party is going to start in a few hours. Plus Steph won't stop glaring at Will. Help me." He whispered the last part.

"Alright i'll be there in an hour or so." I said getting up.

"Why so long?" He asked.

"Well I'm in Shreveport and i've got to stop by the house." I answered. "Okay i'm coming, and tell everyone that mom said behave. Bye." I stated with a giggle.

"Bye." He said hanging up. I sat my phone down, smirked, and flung myself onto Eric's abdomen. Which wasn't a very good idea because it kinda hurt. 'Ow.' I pushed myself up and sat with my right knee pushed out. I glance down at it to see it pretty swollen. 'Damn i've been on it too much and thats probs why it hurts.' I thought.

" What did you do to it to make it that swollen?" Eric asked turning toward me with worry in his eyes.

" Um... I tore my meniscus in seventh grade playing football. It still hurts from time to time, and it swells sometimes when I do too much." I answered hopping off the bed. I stumbled but caught myself before I could fall. Grabbing my keys and headed down stairs with a slight limp. When I was pulled off of my feet and sat on the couch.

Eric kneeled down infront of me my knee held in his hands. The cold of his hands felt soo good on my throbbing knee. "I don't want you on it." He said massaging my knee.

***Time skip do to lack of sleep***

It took me about an hour and a half to get to the party. When I got there I was engulfed in a hug by none other than Joey. "Took you long enough." He said sarcastically. He let go of me and we walked toward the group, what I call my group of friends.

At the table everyone sat chattering and laughing. I could see Stephanie's short, dirty blonde hair was pinned up on one side with the blue butterfly pin that I had given her. Her sky blues glaring at the blonde headed teenage boy sitting at the end of the picnic table. 'Oh Will what did you do to her this time?' I mentally asked. I walked over to the buffet tables and grabbed some watermelon and strawberries.

By the time I got back to the table they were all up and dancing. I walked over to my truck, opening the tailgate and sat down. A little while later there was a faint thump near by. I hopped off of the tailgate and pulled up the back of my dress. Grabbing my knife, flipped it open and got ready to fight.

Next thing I know my arms are pinned against my sides and there's a hand over my mouth. I started to struggle against my capture until I heard a familiar chuckle. "It's just me Liv." I heard Eric say in a low seductive voice.

"Asshole." I growled twisting in his arms. I looked up to see him smirking and trying not to laugh. I smacked his chest and he let go placing his hand where I had hit.

"Ow that actually hurt." He said with a confused look. I smirked picking my knife up from the ground. Closing the knife and putting it back in it's place, I turn Eric caught my wrist my hand in his; dragging me to the dance floor. "Eric what are you doing?" I asked curiously while being dragged away. "Eric I can't dance." I said as I pulled away. Before I could get very far he pulled back into his arms.

"Can't or won't?" He questioned as he stopped in the middle of the floor. He pulled me closer and started to sway along to the beat. 'He's so graceful, and I have two left feet this is going to end very badly. I hope I don't step on his feet.' I thought as I started to move my feet while staring down at my feet to make sure that I didn't step on his feet.

"Look at me. You'll be fine Liv." He commented; lifting my face with his hand. He stopped,took my right hand in his while he put my left on his broad shoulders, and put his free hand on my waist. Then we started to move again.

*TIMESKIP TO AFTER THE PARTY*

Eric (POV)

Liv and I pulled up to her home to pick up some clothes for her to sleep in. Although I want to take her shopping for some new clothes. She packed some clothes and we went back to me house for the rest of the night. I even gave her a tour of the house and fed her; we talked and watched movies until sunrise.