Chapter 13: Shake and Finger Pop

That morning I fell asleep on Godric’s chest, but woke up in the late afternoon to a vision of Sookie handing Tara a picture of the three of us sitting with Gran. I let a few tears slip down my cheeks as the hurt of loss was still fresh. Godric set up in a flash and held me to his chest, “ what’s wrong little one?” he asked. 

“ It’s nothing,“ I answered as I lay back down to go back to sleep. He sighed knowing that he wouldn’t get an answer and laid back down wrapping his arms around me as we drifted off back to sleep. That night I woke up to Godric tracing the scars on my thighs. I blushed and squirmed a little bit he let out a chuckle with a mischievous smirk playing his lips and ran his hand higher up my thigh; pushing my dress up in the process. 

He growled in my ear as he hovered over me, “Mine.“ He gave my right thigh a rough squeeze. I bit my lip and looked up at him with “innocent“ eyes.

“Yes sir,“ I said. He looked at me in surprise and then smirked at me.

“Now what is my sweet little mate into?” He questioned as he nips at my neck. I whimpered and took the hand that was caressing my thigh and put it around my neck.He looked at me with pride and tightened his grip around my neck causing me to let out a moan. “Such a good girl,” he said with a smirk. And just as things started to get heated someone walked down the stairs and cleared their throat.

“Sorry to interrupt but if you need to use the restroom now would be the time," Sarah Newlin said as she tossed a pair of handcuffs through the bars. I picked them up and handed them to Godric who gave me a knowing look. He cuffed my hands behind my back and after I got back; we continued doing what we were doing.

“Handcuffs my lamb?" Godric asked.

“Yes my love. I am not as innocent as I look," I said as I snuggled up to him and took another nap.