Chapter 2: From Death.

Lessons I learnt from death.

My father's death is engraved in my heart and might be there forever. I'm a strong girl for that sake.

The lesson I learnt from death is it comes all of a sudden. Uninvited and unaware. So, we need to always reflect on the way of life we are living. We are obviously going to die the way we live. And no matter how long you prevent yourself from speaking about death it has to come anyway.

You can't deny that. You just can't. It's one of the biggest realities of life. I wonder how people live with so much contentment as if they are going to live long. As if they have a signed contract made with God that they are immortal.

I also learnt how devastating and earth-shattering it is. Imagine coming back to your house and that feeling of something gone. As if the theif has stolen something and you can't recollect what has gone missing. And until you realise the void just gets bigger and bigger. I don't know if I am making sense but, I'm just speaking out how I feel. About death.

And also the thing about how it feels when someone you love dies. I have seen my mom.
I was the witness to her mental strain. How much. Oh god, how much she cried. She couldn't sleep, eat or drink. She was in mental trauma for five months continuously. That's how painful it is. The void just doesn't go away. It stays and it gets huge day by day. Even after two years, she misses him like crazy. Even though she knows it was all lord's plan. She still can't believe how her life changed within a blink of an eye.

I advise you- take care of your loved ones. Please do. You are lucky and so blessed you have a family. Unlike the rest who are orphans or those people whose parents abandoned them.

You don't realise how blessed you are until you lose what you have. So don't be late to realise what you lost.

Until next time.
Take care.

-Em.