Chapter 3: From writing.

Lessons I learnt from writing.

Writing has been with me. A thing that was born with me. It wasn't something I discovered within myself. It is in my blood. What I learnt from writing out my heart is, it gives me a sense of comfort. When I write from my heart, I pour myself out with so much intensity that I forget if I have to put a fullstop or, if I really want to pursue with no fullstop and just a semicolon. A semicolon indicating my story isn't over.

Writing taught me to look and observe things very peculiarly. I'm a writer for that sake, but each and every person that I have come across has a role in my story. Even if it's a stranger I may have met on my journey somewhere. Because you know, every person in this world has something different about them. Something unique. If we look within ourselves, I'm sure we would be able to find atleast one thing.

By that I mean, let me consider myself.

I believe I have something that maybe no one in world has, I think there's something that only I do and nobody else does it. I'm not boasting. When I say that, I really think I do have something that is only MY thing and nobody else's.

When you read beyond you'll understand what I mean.

I can't sleep without having my blanket inverted. You get me? I always sleep with the soft side of the blanket facing down. I mean, on myself. And the rough side of the blanket lies above. Because I curl up like a fur ball while I sleep. So I prefer to have the soft side on my body instead of above.

Okay, maybe you didn't understand still.

Another example- I asked my sister what she thinks about her is the thing that she thinks she has. And she said that she always tries to keep the child in her alive. Always. Always. -ask me about it.

No matter what the situation, she thinks it through a child perspective first and then she thinks somewhat sensibly. LOL.

Okay. So likewise, there was a friend of mine who could wiggle her eyebrows like a wave. Well, that can be a thing many people do. But, when I saw her I thought that's her thing.

That's what I want to portray. You see?

Writing has taught me to look at people and things peculiarly. To find beauty in everything. Every single thing lord has made. To relate it with reality. To find metaphors. I believe writers aren't normal human beings. They're some people who look deep into the world and feel everything the other way round. They are the most amazing empath you can find.
Because being an empath is much more than being highly sensitive and it's not just limited to emotions.They are the best listeners and the ones who could help you find your solace. Maybe that's why they say fall in love with a writer for that love never dies. Why? Because, a writer doesn't even spare a stranger in his/her story. Imagine the writings for his/her beloved. Darn pretty amazing thing!

So, if you ever meet a writer or if you yourself is fond of writing. Pause for a moment wherever you are whatever you do and try to feel and observe the surroundings around you.

If you do that I believe you'd be able to explore the writer in you. You'd be surprised to know where your thoughts flow when you try to observe things. Even a dry autumn leaf has it's own beauty. The only thing missing is your observation.

Until next time.
Take care.

~Em.