Chapter 5: From my bestfriend.

Lessons I learnt from my bestfriend.

I'm not going to say whom I'm addressing in this.
Maybe they're reading this, or maybe they aren't.
I don't even have one bestfriend to be honest.
So I'm gonna describe all of their qualities as if I'm describing an individiual. Because I don't want any of them to know. 

If told to describe in one word; one word wouldn't do much justice. She is epitome of loyalty. Just the kind of friend you need to live forever with. What I learnt from her was never to leave side by your bestfriend. To always support her even if the whole world has to stand against her. We need not necessarily talk every single day. But, when we do, laughing with all our hearts has to come our way.
I have indeed spent special moments with her, I'll forever rejoice. Or maybe I'll even take it with me to grave. She is the kind of person who doesn't show off what she has. That's the rarest quality I have come to notice in her. When the whole world is upto showing off how prestigious they are. She doesn't need to. She doesn't show off what she has in order to make someone else look inferior. And If I be completely honest with myself that quality of hers I admire the most. I shall learn that someday.

She has an amazing sense of understanding me as if she has been sent to me as a sister in disguise. I don't understand how well she knows me that without me having to say anything she knows what is going in my mind. What I have learnt from her is to look at the world eye to eye. To let go of the past and live in the present.

I learnt that as long as I'm comfortable around her, I can go on to be as crazy as I can be. Even if it meant for her to face some kind of a public embarassment.
I don't know if friendship is love, but to me love is all about friendship. This bond is amazing between two souls. And that's actually real!

Like I said in the previous chapter. Love is supposed to be real. And that's what friendship is! We stick to our bestfriends no matter how rude, mean, short tempered, crazy or embarassing they are. We stick by them through thick and thin because of the way they are. They know and they have seen our vulnerable states. They might as well seen us cry. They might as well seen our bad side. But, they have chosen to stay. AND, that's what my readers, that's what is real. That's what is true. And that's what I assume is love.

Without friendship there is no love. To me atleast. If I were in a new relationship. Like, suppose if I were getting married. I would start by initiating it with friendship. 

But that doesn't mean you fall in love with your bestfriend itself. That's why these days it's a new thing called 'friendzoned'

You know what I personally feel? sometimes when you find your soulmate as your bestfriend that's fine. But your bestfriend being soulmate seems awkward. Like, you yourself know that the kind of person who is going to fill in the void is not them. Then that's simple. They are not the one.

What I mean to convey is, friendship is itself a true form of love. It's like the relationship of eyes and the hands.

When the eyes cry, the hands wipes it tears and when the hand gets hurt, the eyes cry. That's how it is and that's how it should be.

Love and friendship works in a two way cycle. What you give, you get back. When you are giving loyalty you will get loyalty. Only in some strange occurings do we get betrayed. But, that's only for us to learn things from life.

And here I am writing this out only because I have learnt what true friendship is, what my life has taught me about friendship.

And you know.. I don't think there's anything like bad friendship. Like, what I mean to say is, nobody is born cruel or evil. Nobody borns with the intention of being a back stabber or betrayer. You get me? They get influenced by what they get when they start living this world. They might have get influenced by their parents itself. You know, those rich kids who are spoiled by money. Or otherwise they are spoiled by society. Again society consists of people who are influenced by yet another people.
Like for suppose, a smoker would have get influenced by another smoker because he heard him say it's an amazing stress reliever.

You see what I want to convey here? I don't think that these bad traits are born with people. By that, what I mean to say is, even if they are bad. It's you who needs to remind them of the good remaining in this world.

If everyone goes on searching for a good friend, do you realise how lonely would that person be because he/she has been tagged 'bad'.
If you have the courage you can even remove the tag from them, you can least give a try and when that doesn't help, it's completely okay. Because then, they chose to be like that.

If you have atleast one loyal friend who reminds you of the good in this world. Don't let them go.
The world requires alot of good people.
If you haven't got one of them.
Strive to be one of them.

Like I mentioned it earlier, "Somebody told me to try to make a difference in this world and not be just another face in the crowd"

Until next time,
Take care.

~Em.