01

The sharp wind blew against his face as he got pulled out of the car. Looking at the high, white building in front of him, the big grey gate was made of pointed pillars with sharp spikes on top of it. He never thought he'd actually have to confront this situation in front of him, it looked big and intimidating, giving him chills that ran across his entire body.

The two police officers pulled him towards the huge building and closed the gates, causing a loud eerie creek to fill the atmosphere with an echo.

Once he entered the building he was greeted by a tall, fit man, staring at him with a strong gaze. It caused him to gulp loudly, clearly intimidated by the man in front of him. He had a baton, a pair of handcuffs and a Glock 22 on hand, leaving the man with a sophisticated aura surrounding him.

The two men that led him asked him to strip from his clothes and to spread his arms so they could thoroughly search if he took any items that may be harmful.

After a minute or so they gave him a set of clothes to wear, telling him to put it on quickly as they were done searching through his own set of clothes.

"He seems clean sir."

The man who was still standing in front of him nodded at the two that dragged the boy in as he got dressed quickly.  

"You two can go back, I'll take it from here now. Thank you."

They gave him an approving nod and left through the corridors back outside.

The big man made eye contact again, staring at him like he was a piece of meat, waiting to be eaten. The guy laughed a little, seeing the terrified look in his eyes.

"Okay pretty boy, you will be staying in cell number 509." He grabbed him by one arm and led him forward to the hallways. While they were making their way through the hallways he looked around him.

People sleeping on tiny, rock-hard beds, with a thin cushion as their only sense of comfort. He also noticed people just staring at him through the steel bars that separated them. Some gave him odd looks, others just smirked and whistled at him, eyeing him from head to toe.

He felt a little uncomfortable with people staring at him, he felt intimidated by everyone who was much more masculine, bigger and seemingly stronger than him. They looked like they could devour him at any moment.

The tall guy next to him, who was leading the way pulled him out of his thoughts by speaking up.

"So you're one of the very few who has a cellmate, you're quite lucky in that sense. Makes it a little less lonely for you." The officer chuckled a little before letting out a quiet; "and trust me, you'll need someone to hold onto." He sounded clear, almost in a pitied tone, looking at him.

They finally arrived at cell 509, it had two bunkbeds and a small toilet, the walls were painted a white-grey making everything seem very dull and lifeless.

"Your cellmate is Jeon Jungkook, I'd be careful with him. He can be either nice if he likes you, but if he doesn't... you'll have a very hard time here."

He swallowed dryly, his eyes big from shock as he prepared himself for meeting his cellmate he had to be stuck with for years. Taking small steps forward as the metal door opens, his head hanging low, not daring to make eye contact yet.

"Good luck newbie, you'll need it." The security guy chuckled as he walked away from them, closing the door.

He wouldn't allow his body to move nor his mouth, not knowing whether he should speak up or not. Staring at his feet, hands clammy from nervousness that engulfed his entire body.

"And who might you be?" a sudden voice spoke up, sending shivers to his spine. Not knowing how to answer he broke down in sweat, still staring at his own feet.

"Are you getting nervous because of me?" the voice spoke again, now walking a bit closer to him.

"That's cute" he chuckled, eyeing him from all sorts of angles, a sly smirk showing across his features. He now stood in front of the nervous boy, his cheeks flushed a rosy-pink.

He licked his lips and slowly leaned in, whispering in his ear, "I asked for your name cutie, or do you want me to make you say it?" he whispered, now with a more determined voice, making him shiver.

He finally decided to speak up, afraid of what his cellmate might do to him.

"K-Kim Taehyung.." he said softly, almost in a whisper. Luckily his cellmate could hear clear enough, standing not even one feet away from him.

"Kim Taehyung." Jungkook cooed after him, nodding a bit as he was observing his body. He suddenly grabbed Taehyung's chin, making him flinch and look up at him with frightened eyes.

He smirked at him and leaned in even closer, almost touching their noses.

"You're lucky you're cute... Kim Taehyung."