23 [END]

A/N: I'm so sorry pls don't kill me

Jungkook had made his decision after a few days, he wasn't going to tell Taehyung about it, since he didn't want to see his reaction after he knew. He decided to walk over to Namjoon whom he was still working with outside.

"What's up hyung?"

"I'm alright, what about you though? I heard some rumours about you leaving and shit, you trying to escape?" Namjoon laughed at the idea, since he tried before, but it was of course an impossible task.

"Nah, I'm actually leaving because one of my former friends is bailing me out." Jungkook said with a slightly sad tone, despite having accepted his freedom.

"You don't sound too happy though."

Jungkook sighed as he sat down on the rocks, looking down before telling Namjoon his whole story with Taehyung.

"So you like him, but you're gonna leave his ass for your ex anyway? I'm sorry mate, but that's fucked up." The older male told him while looking disappointed and confused.

"I'm no love expert and I would do anything to get out of here, but don't you want to be with the people you love? You care about that boy, so why not go for him?"

Everything Namjoon told him made sense, he liked him, no he loved Taehyung, but he was so convinced he could try to build a future again with Jimin he forgot about a possible future with Taehyung. He was selfish and the only thing he could think of was his own freedom, he didn't want to spend 30 more years in prison, he had enough.

"I know, but I just want to get out of here, start a new life."

"I understand, it's your choice mate, I aint gonna stop you." Namjoon said as he stood up, continuing to work again.

But both males were unaware of a brown haired male eavesdropping on them, quickly running inside. He had some unfortunate news to deliver to one of his now best friends, since he had the right to know.

Taehyung stood up from his bed, crossing his arms as he waited for Jungkook to return to their cell. After five minutes Jungkook entered their cell and saw Taehyung looking upset.

He walked over to him and wrapped his arms around his waist, only to get pushed away.

"Tae baby, what's wrong?" Jungkook asked concerned, wanting to hold him so badly.

"I know of your deal with Jimin." Taehyung said bitterly, his gaze dead as he looked at the other male.

Silence fell, Jungkook's eyes widening at his words. The male let out a sigh of frustration and slight panic, not knowing how Taehyung would take it.

Jungkook grabbed his hands tightly as he hold Taehyung closer to him, with protest of Taehyung.

"Look baby, I'm sorry I just-"

"You just what Jungkook? You just don't care about me and decide to leave me? Was I just a toy to you huh?" Taehyung raised his voice as he slowly grew angry.

"I didn't plan for it this way Tae, I swear! I don't want to spend more time here, I've had enough of this place. I want my freedom, Taehyung."

The other male looked at him and gave him a disappointed look, shaking his head as he was on the verge of tears, looking anywhere but Jungkook.

"You just want to get in his pants again don't you?! You never gave one single shit about me." Taehyung ripped himself from Jungkook as he stared at him with a dark look.