12

A/N: this video I stg, it's by one of my favourite accounts on YT. I love Taekook so much it's not healthy. I ship them more than I ship myself with anyone.

Taehyung skipped the outside break as he returned to his cell, accompanied by a guard. He took his time to look at the prisoners that were left in the cells, since he didn't dare to look at anyone at first. While staring at the cells trying to take a glimpse of the person behind them, Taehyung couldn't help but think back about what Minho said.

"Then I'm sorry Taehyung... I guess you'll find out sooner or later." He left him with all types of questions, riddling in his mind. He questioned why it would affect him in a bad way, or why he apologized in the first place. What did Jeon Jungkook do to get here? Was he someone that dangerous that Taehyung needed to avoid him completely? He didn't seem very harmful when he was around him though.

Taehyung decided to let it all slide and ask about Jungkook's background another time when he got into his cell. He crashed down on one of the, still rock-hard beds and placed his hands under his head as a form of relaxation while closing his eyes.

About half an hour later he woke up by the loud creaking sound of the cell door opening. Taehyung turned around to lie on his stomach, placing his hands under his chin to watch Jungkook enter the cell.

Jungkook walked towards Taehyung as he remained silent and watch Jungkook move towards him. Jungkook quickly smacked his ass while he had the chance and Taehyung groaned and quickly stood up, rubbing his ass soothingly.

The other male smirked proudly and pushed him against the metal poles that were holding the bunk bed in place, with his hands tightly grabbing Taehyung's waist.

"Did you miss me babyboy?" Jungkook asked with a smirk, leaning closer to the flustered male. Taehyung looked repulsive first, but slowly responded to his touch by snaking his arms around Jungkook's neck.

"Mhm" Taehyung mumbled.

Jungkook cocked a brow and grabbed Taehyung's jaw, whispering in his ear.

"What was that?"

Taehyung dryly swallowed as his eyes grew big, quickly correcting himself.

"Of course I missed you...d-daddy"

Jungkook smiled approvingly, moving his head closer to lock his lips with the other male's soft, pink ones. He let go of the male's jaw and caressed the other's cheek with his thumb.

"That's right. Have you been doing well without me?" Jungkook asked after placing another kiss, further down his jaw. Taehyung didn't respond as he loved the feeling of Jungkook's touch. His strong grip on Taehyung's waist, his other hand softy holding his face. Not to forget his eyes were mesmerizing, almost addicting to connect his own with.

Jungkook just chuckled at the sight seeing his enjoyment. So he continued with placing butterfly kisses on his jaw and further down his neck. Taehyung closed his eyes briefly as he took in all of Jungkook's presence. His touch, his feel, his scent, everything. No matter what Jungkook did to him, everything felt just right.

Right at that moment a guard walked by and looked at the two while shaking his head once again.

"Oh fuck it, I'm done with these two." He waved off his hand and walked off rolling his eyes.

Taehyung heard the guard walking away and opened his eyes, making Jungkook stop his movements.

"Wasn't the guard watching us just now?" Taehyung said suspiciously.

Jungkook chuckled. "Who cares, he didn't stop us this time." Taehyung chuckled after him while closing his eyes and locking their lips once again.

They continued their make-out session for about half an hour until they both got tired and decided to lay down on their beds.

There was a comfortable silence that companied them before Jungkook spoke up.

"So does that mean we can have sex in our cell now?"

"Oh my god... Jungkook, don't say things like that so loudly." Taehyung responded with a hint of embarrassment behind his voice, his face crimson.

Jungkook smirked and wished the other male goodnight as they closed their eyes.

"You know it will happen anyways so might as well-"

"Jeon Jungkook!"

Jungkook chuckled loudly as he turned around in his bed once more to get comfortable again and fell asleep.