02

A/N: sorry for the lame, late update, college likes to fuck up my free time. Enjoy.

Taehyung stared at him with glistening eyes, the intimidation felt huge, the aura that came off from the other male was so intriguing. He felt the other's gaze burning through his soul, looking at every single angle of his face.

Jungkook let go of Taehyung and chuckled lightly, amused by the very prominent, feared expression the other male had plastered on his face.

"New here huh?" he said whilst seating on the creaky, rusty bed.

The other male nodded, "how did you know?" he asked, cocking his head to the other male, a bit perplex that this 'Jeon Jungkook' immediately knew he never went to prison before.

Jungkook raised his eyebrows mockingly before looking at him, he scanned his body from head to toe before answering with a smirk.

"Lucky guess."

The other male went to lean against the, dirty, scratched wall facing Jungkook. He doubted himself for a bit before asking, "how long have you been in here?"

"Long enough, although I still have to be stuck in this hell for a few more years." Jungkook answered with an emotionless tone, clicking his tongue.

Taehyung nodded silently. Not daring to ask what crime he had committed to be stuck here for so many years, he tried to change the subject. "So.. how does it work here?"

Jungkook chuckled slightly, "You really don't know anything now do you, cutie?"

Taehyung immediately turned red, his first rosy cheeks now turning a proper red shade, body visibly stiffening for a second as he heard that nickname coming out of his mouth yet again.

He mumbled a shy 'no' as he started to play with his fingers nervously. "I'll explain all you need to know here, love, don't worry." The male smirked. "But you first have to answer me this question." Jungkook said as he stood up, walking closer to Taehyung.

Taehyung looked up, locking eyes with the other male as tension grew in the cramped space they were stuck in together. Jungkook put his hands on the wall, besides Taehyungs head, locking him in. He felt a strange feeling in his stomach, the blood running slightly faster through his veins, this situation didn't feel very comforting. At all.

Although he felt pressured and uncomfortable with the whole situation, Taehyung couldn't help but stare into Jungkook's deep brown orbs. They looked mesmerizing, albeit the intimidating gaze, Jungkook had that soft look in his eyes that made Taehyungs body soften up a bit.

"My one question is..." Jungkook started, making the other male go out of his trance, almost lost in his eyes, completely forgetting the situation he was in.

As his head leaned in closer while saying each word, Taehyungs nerves came back again.

"Are"

A sly smirk appeared on Jungkook's face.

"You"

Taehyung dryly swallowed.

"Gay?"