19

A/N: Kinky taekook

"I love you"

Jungkook couldn't get those three words out of his head. Said by his cellmate, his playmate, his mild crush, the only guy he actually cared for in his life.

Jungkook mentally scolded himself for not repeating the words back when Taehyung said them. He just replied with a smile and hugged the other male. Taehyung tried not to think much of it as he guessed that it was a lot to take in.

It's not just something you say to random people. I love you are three words that could mean so much to a person. It's a sign of love and appreciation, not everyone deserves it and not everyone gets the love they actually deserve.

Jungkook was walking with a guard as he philosophically thought about the actual meaning of love and what it meant to him.

"You can take your seat in front of the glass, if wanting to speak, use the phone next to you." A guard instructed as Jungkook took a seat.

Today was the day that the person from the phone call weeks ago would visit. To say Jungkook was nervous was an incredible understatement. He was sweating, his throat became dry and his legs were mildly shaking.

Jungkook looked up, to meet eyes with someone he thought he wouldn't ever see again in his life.

"Hey baby, missed me?" The person behind glass spoke with a high, but luring voice.

Jungkook could only stare as he held the phone against his ear. How and why was he here? He couldn't be. He shouldn't be.

A chuckle left the other male's lips and he spoke again, gaining attention from Jungkook.

"I know you must be surprised, but I think you'll enjoy what I've got to say." He started, earning a suspicious look from Jungkook.

"Remember when I told you on the phone that I had a surprise for you?" The male asked, leaning in closer to the glass.

Jungkook nodded his head hesitantly, recalling their phone call and immediately remembering how shocked he was to hear his voice.

"Well my kookie, what would you say if I could get you out of here?" 

Silence.

"You what?"

Jungkook could only utter out two words, but it seemed enough for the other male as he started to speak again with a soft smile.

"I've arranged something with a few of my guys and they can get you out of here with only compulsory therapy as a result. I have a lawyer to get you out Jungkookie. You have no idea how much I've missed you." The male spoke. 

"Please come with me."

A sickly sweet tone coated his voice as he said his last sentence, earning a distrusting look from Jungkook.

"You didn't miss me one bit you liar." Jungkook said bitterly, now having courage to look up at his all so familiar old colleague and cellmate.

"Kookie don't you miss what we had? We're a team, you and I making money, having power over all these people."

He tried sounding convincing, but Jungkook remembered how much he got hurt by him, he left him heart-broken, alone.

"We doesn't exist, Jimin. We're not a team. You left me alone when your friends came to the rescue." Jungkook started getting angry at this point, all his build up anger and hatred for the man he now hated the most.