Epilogue

A/N: I made this chibi fanart drawing of Vkook & Yoongi bc I was bored. I'm trying out new styles of drawing so excuse the shittyness, I only really draw in realism.

Jungkook's POV Present time

This was it, there was no turning back now. You might think this was the day I would go with Jimin, having accepted my freedom. In all honesty, I almost walked out of those bars like the free man I was promised to be. Well, I can tell you....

That's wrong, because here I am, in front of cell number 509, sweating like a pig out of nervousness. I'm going to do something I had to do a long time ago and today is that day.

I'm going to get back the man in my life I love.

Author POV

Jungkook was led back into the cell again, the same atmosphere all so familiar as he saw Taehyung lying on his bunkbed. He took a deep breath, preparing himself for possible shouting, crying, screaming, pain and guilt as he walked further.

"Kim Taehyung." Jungkook spoke, his voice just above a whisper, making the said male furrow his brows. It couldn't be Jungkook, he left him.

Taehyung stood up out of his bed and turned around to be greeted with a male, none other than Jeon Jungkook. He stood a few meters away from him, smiling softly as he saw the elder look back at him.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" He asked with furrowed brows, both confused and angry.

"I came here to tell you something I should have told you earlier, please-"

"Save it Jeon, you left me here so go back to Jimin or whatever and don't let me see your face ever again." Taehyung said through gritted teeth, he was still pissed at him for leaving, even though Jungkook never officially left the prison.

"Let me explain, please Taehyung, I beg you." Jungkook pleaded as he stepped closer to the male. He didn't get an answer as Taehyung just crossed his arms, so he saw it as a chance for him to finally do what he needed to do.

"I'm sorry I left you here Tae, I felt so bad when they said I could leave after the lawyer tied everything together. Taehyung, I know I fucked up, but you mean so much to me I could never leave you. Please, I want to be with you, I'm asking you for forgiveness." Jungkook poured out, looking apologetic towards the other male.

"Why would I Jungkook? You left me here alone, you used me!" Taehyung shouted angrily, his body showing angry movements.

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hands and held it in his own, making the males look at each other.

"Please listen Tae, I regret agreeing to Jimin's offer at first, I would rather spend all my time in a cell stuck with you than live a free life with Jimin. I love you Taehyung  and I'm so sorry I couldn't realize that earlier."

Taehyung looked down , taking in Jungkook's words as their hands were still intertwined. (*cough* dodie *cough*) Were Jungkook's words sincere? Did he really believe he loved him after leaving him? On the other hand, a few days ago they made love, it felt like true feelings and passion were present in that moment, making it more convincing Jungkook did indeed care for him.

Jungkook let go of Taehyung's hands, now grabbing his face.

"I understand if you don't truly believe me right now, but please forgive me Taehyung, I do care about you, god I don't know what I would do if you would hate me." Jungkook was on the verge of crying, he wanted nothing more than being with the other male, even if it would take him years for him to be forgiven.