17

(Say the name)

The two males sat in the cafeteria and for some apparent reason Yoongi joined them too, to Jungkook's dismay. Taehyung didn't mind, the only thing bugging him was the clearly noticeable tension between his cellmate and Yoongi. They were all silent, the males staring at each other intensively, Jungkook's hand protectively on Taehyung's thigh.

After 6 minutes of awkward tension and intensive stares, Taehyung decided he had enough of the tension and spoke up and turn his attention to Jungkook completely.

"You know I always wondered.." Taehyung spoke, making Jungkook brake eye contact with Yoongi and turning his head completely to the other.

"What is that scar on your left cheek from?"

There was a quick look in Jungkook's eyes that Taehyung nor Yoongi could make out of what it was. Jungkook lowered his head, but quickly shook off the melancholy taking over him. He cleared his throat before letting out the words that seemed to be stuck first.

"I got this when I was 18, just before I got here." He answered, still looking at his lap, his grip on Taehyung's thigh even stronger. Rewinding back to his past that he vividly remembered.

Flashback in Jungkook's POV

"I don't know about this though" I told him while we were sitting in his car, driving to our destination. He looked at me with a smile and placed his hand over mine, that was resting on my lap.

"We need to do this baby, this is worth a lot of money, we don't even know them so there's no need to feel guilty." He squeezed my hand in his, trying to reassure me, yet I still felt bad.

"But- It's a family we don't even know, what if they're good people?" I turned my head to him, and he laughed at my innocence.

"Since when have you gone so soft? We need money and if our boss says we need to kill a few people then let it be. I don't care who they are, they must have done something to piss him off so we are going to give them what they deserve."

I didn't respond to him and looked out of the window, trying to recollect myself and just get this over with.

We finally stopped at street in front of a medium sized house, it had a small garden in front, decorated with gypsophilas and Sweet William flowers. The Sweet William's coloured the grass nicely, it looked fun and lively. I didn't notice I was staring at the damn garden until I felt my seatbelt unravel.

"You coming baby?" he leaned in as soon as I turned my head to him. He gave me a quick peck and smiled, his chubby cheeks raised up and his eyes turning into little crescents.

"Oh and one more thing" he told me as he placed his hand on my cheek. "They might be dangerous, so whatever happens in there, I want you to know that I love you okay?"

I looked at him lovely and he leaned in for a kiss, which I received greatly. It lasted a couple seconds before we stepped out of the car. I spoke my last words before entering the house.

"I love you too Jimin."

"So the woman you had to kill, defended herself with a knife and cut your face?" Yoongi asked when Jungkook was done talking.

"Yeah, afterwards Jimin killed her.." Jungkook still had a slight fraction of guilt in his eyes, he tried to push away the thought as he didn't want to look weak. "We couldn't find the rest of the family at first, but I can't recall what happened after, I kinda blocked the memory."

Taehyung stared at him with wide eyes, he didn't know Jungkook actually was in a gang with someone and killed for a living. How could Jeon Jungkook, the guy he met weeks ago, actually willingly murder people?