18

After they returned to their cell, they sat together on the bed, Taehyung caressing his back and Jungkook trying to calm himself down.

"Are you okay Kookie?" the other male asked softly while looking to the side to meet his eyes.

Jungkook smiled and cupped one of Taehyung's cheeks and pecked him on the lips.

"Yeah, now I am."

Taehyung smiled back, showing his identical smile that Jungkook had a soft spot for. A comfortable silence surrounded them, Taehyung leaning his head on Jungkook's shoulder and the other male fumbling with Taehyung's fingers. A few loving kisses on the top of Taehyung's head later and he fell asleep. Jungkook noticed the soft snores coming from the other male as he looked at him, he scooped the other male carefully and brought him to lie on his own bed.

"Thank you tae. Sweet dreams." The awake male said as he cuddled Taehyung close to him.

During midday the next day, the males were walking outside together, enjoying the small and secured place outside. They were lucky enough to be allowed outside, since others weren't trusted to be in a room with other people.

"Hey, Tae?"

Taehyung hummed as a response without looking at Jungkook.

"Do you want to tell me about, uhm, why you're here?" Jungkook asked diligently.

Taehyung didn't want to. He knew it was a memorable moment for him that he didn't want to discuss nor remind himself of. Was this the moment to confess? Was he really going to do this? Jungkook had the right to know, after all, he told him his story so now it was only fair to tell him his own.

"I guess it's time to let you know my fucked up past now.." Taehyung said sadly, earning a strong arm wrapped around his waist from Jungkook.

"My father was a weapon dealer, he took me with him since I was 9. He taught me how to make guns, bullets and how to sell them without getting caught. I was happy when I was with my dad in the basement, making guns. It was our bonding moment, I looked up to him so much." Taehyung spoke, softly smiling at the memory of his dad. Jungkook was still looking at him with full attention as they continued walking around slowly.

"My father was a smart dealer, knew how to handle well and protect his family. I helped him with the guns requested that day for his clients, it was one of the proudest moments of my life." The male smiled sadly, recollecting the big smile and words of praise his father gave him.

"My father felt like the items deserved a better price tag, because I helped him with those, it was something sentimental. Then the clients came into the shop, pissed after hearing the price, because they felt scammed. They s-started screaming at my father, threatening him-"

Taehyung was getting teary eyed already, it now came to the hardest part. Telling Jungkook about his reoccurring visions, making him break down.

"T-they attacked my f-father Jungkook." Taehyung's voice cracked, stammering trying to get the words out. His tears flooding while Jungkook pulled him in for a comforting hug.

"They tied h-him up a-and threatened me to-" Taehyung was full on sobbing at this moment, he grasped Jungkook's shirt from the back and sniffed as he choked on his own tears.

"Shhh it's okay Tae, I'm here baby." Jungkook cooed at him, whispering sweet words in order for him to calm down and continue his story.

When Taehyung was able to talk again without breaking down at each word he spoke, he continued.

"They told me if I didn't k-kill my father they would g-go after my whole f-f-family. A-and they would kill my father themselves, but with so much torture."

Taehyung fell to the ground on his knees as he cried again, they were walking at a quiet place in the small garden so no one of the other prisoners could spy on them. Jungkook kneeled next to him, rubbing soothing circles on his back.

"It's okay Tae, you'll be ok-"

"No I'm not Jungkook! I KILLED MY OWN FATHER!" Taehyung shouted back at him with a sore and painful throat.

"I killed him. I murdered my own father." He said more softly as he looked spaced out in front of him as he looked up.

Jungkook never felt so sorry for someone, even himself, a killer, felt sorry for Taehyung having to kill his own father.

"Come here." Jungkook mumbled as he pulled the other boy in his chest, wrapping his arms tightly around him. They sat there, on the patch of grass, hugging without giving a care in the world about whether guards would potentially see them. Jungkook realized something he should've realized earlier, Taehyung needed hugs, kisses, sweet words of comfort and for him to be there. Even though sexual pleasure would benefit them both, it was more of a selfish thing to do. He realized he really cared for the other boy, he liked him.. a lot.

After what seemed like hours, Taehyung and Jungkook broke apart and met each other's gazes.

"Tae-"

"Kookie-"

They said in sync, making both males smile softly.

"You first, Tae." Jungkook said with a sweet smile as he grabbed Tae's hand and locked them in his own.

"Jungkook, I think I realized something." Taehyung began as he shyly looked down.

"I really like you, heck, Jungkook I think-" He looked up as he said the last three words that made Jungkook freeze.

"I love you."

A/N: [akwardly raises hand] Hi guys...

I'm so so sorry for not uploading for a month, honestly I'm a terrible author. Apart from a lot of stress I've been getting the past few months I have no excuse for not updating. Thank you all for being so patient with me.

AND THANK YOU FOR 60K THAT'S AWESOME!

I won't make any promises I can't keep, but I am going to try my best to upload as often as I possibly can.