07

A/N: WTF we reached 2K reads on this book! Honestly I never thought that this would get so much attention and love, thank you guys so much. I'm going through a rough time rn so all your follows, comments & votes really make me happy. Without getting too cheesy, praise jisoos and enjoy this cheeky chapter.

Warning: Includes smut

Everyone exited the cafeteria and walked to their workplace, guided by tons of security. Jungkook and Taehyung trailed a bit behind, which Jungkook took to his advantage to whisper in Taehyung's ear.

"We have two hours to get the laundry work done, we can finish in one hour to have some fun later on." He smirked and walked ahead, leaving a blushing, flustered Taehyung behind.

"Well I'm fucked.."

Another person crept up behind Taehyung and grabbed his shoulder, making the latter turn around in trepidation. And to his fear, it was the short tempered Min Yoongi.

Yoongi eyed him up and down, studying his delicate features. 'He is even cuter from up close, would not mind having him to myself for the night.' Dirty thoughts popped up in his mind and he smirked while thinking about them.

"I hope we'll be partners in two days. Can't wait to get to know you better, newbie." He said with an evil grin and walked away, again, leaving behind an even more intimidated Taehyung.

Taehyung walked towards the door that said; 'Laundry room' where, logically he thought he had to spend the next two hours washing and ironing clothes with none other than his cellmate Jungkook.

Opening the door, he had a quick glance and saw his fellow cellmate already starting with their punishment. He was piling the dirty clothes that needed to go into the washer. Jungkook noticed him from a slight corner of his eye and smiled playfully, having some of his own thoughts in mind.

They quickly got to work as they both realized they had a lot of work to do. Their teamwork went pretty well, the occasional butt slapping, arm stroking and close whispers from Jungkook however, was quite distracting for the other male. After some hard work, without many words shared they had only ten overalls to sort out and they were finally done, it being 78 minutes later.

"Sooo what do we do now?" Taehyung suddenly spoke up.

The elder smirked and leaned in closer to the other.

"I think I know something fun to kill time" Jungkook whispered in the other male's ear.

He leaned in, placing his lips on the others, while cupping his cheek, with Taehyung kissing him back greedily. It was blissful oblivion, better than their first kiss. It seemed like Taehyung was the only one providing warmth all over his body, kissing back so innocently. The elder felt his lips suck hungrily over the other, the younger smiling in between the kiss and sliding his tongue in rather quickly.

Jungkook put his hand on the other male's ass and squeezed it softly, massaging it while making the latter moan out in pleasure without any regret nor shame.

Taehyung suddenly felt a knee between his thighs and moaned as Jungkook started rubbing it against the other's crotch.

"Da- Jungkook."

He let out a breathless moan, making the other male smirk.

"What did you want to call me, baby? Want daddy to make you feel good?" Jungkook asked as he started kissing his neck.

Only slight whimpers came out of the boy's mouth as he was engulfed in pure pleasure. As a response, Taehyung mumbled an unclear "yes, p-please"

Purple-red marks were shown as a result from the hungry kisses given by Jungkook on his neck.

Jungkook smirked again, and decided to tease the other male a little.

"Please what baby?"

"Please touch me d-daddy"

And with a satisfied answer, Jungkook let go of him and pulled Taehyung's overall down in one go, leaving him in only his boxers. He didn't feel any shivers as the cold hit his naked skin, he just felt the heat and excitement waving over him.

"On all fours, baby" Jungkook commanded and Taehyung obeyed, making him stand on all four, on the ground, where Jungkook had placed towels to make it more pleasant than the cold hard floor. He might've been a criminal, but he wasn't that heartless.

He reached his hand out to the other's mouth, indicating he should put Jungkook's two fingers in his mouth.

"Mfhm" With hesitation, Taehyung's tongue swirled around the other's fingers, making them moist and prepped.

His hand retracted back to Taehyung's ass, sticking one finger slowly in his tight hole, earning a painful whine from the other, while getting used to the feeling.

"Daddy, it hurts." he whimpered as he felt like crying out of the sheer pain as the other finger entered him.

Jungkook smiled as he pulled the male closer, his free hand stroking Taehyung's warm chest, trying to comfort him a bit, while wanting nothing more than to ram into him, he decided to wait a bit longer.

Soon enough when the elder insisted he was ready for more, a third finger was added, Jungkook stretching out the other's tight hole by going in and out in a rapid pace.

"Ah- please d-daddy." Taehyung bit his lower lip. "I can't handle this any longer." His face was red and sweaty, full of pleasure, clearly indicating he needed him right now.

Jungkook smirked at the sight of the horny boy. He turned him around, laying the sweet boy on his back so he could face him. His hard member centered where he needed it to be.

A loud grunt left Taehyung's mouth as soon as Jungkook slowly slid in. Once fully entered, he slowly pulled out and slid back in again, earning a tear to escape from the other male's face.

Repeating his actions, now going a bit faster, he earned loud moans of the other, filling the small room. Each time he increased speed, Taehyung's moans got louder. Jungkook reckoned people obviously heard them by now, because they were that loud, but honestly he didn't care at that moment.

"Ahh- daddy, I-I'm close" Taehyung whimpered.

Jungkook smirked as he kissed the boy while his thrusts kept picking up, he felt himself reaching his own climax, the heat and pressure around his cock growing stronger by each second. Deciding on helping to reach the latter's climax first, he began stroking the male's dick, earning needy whimpers and throaty moans, making the male grip Jungkook's arms as he held on while releasing.

With a few more thrusts the younger released himself, white, sticky fluid filling the other's now red asshole. The two were panting hard as they both tried to catch their breath.

Jungkook pulled out of him slowly, not wanting to give too much discomfort. They both lied on the towels while cleaning up their bodies, until Jungkook spoke up.

"So... daddy right? I like it." He said sheepishly as he turned his head to face the other male, an arm draping around him.

The male grew crimson once more, mumbling, "fuck you."

"Just did, baby."

This was such a late update, I'M SUCH A SHITTY AUTHER I'M SORRY