10

A/N: as of now I'm working 3 jobs and still have school, so updates will be slower, but I'll try to upload as fast as I can! Also, let's pretend people can call prisoners via the phone cell from now on k, thanks.

The two males went inside without exchanging a single word to each other. It was like that during dinner as well, with Yoongi trying to make a move on Taehyung as he saw Jungkook and Taehyung not even glancing at each other. Unfortunately for him, Taehyung ignored him and continued eating. They ended their day with Taehyung mumbling a quiet 'goodnight' as they went to sleep.

The next day Taehyung woke up by two voices talking, he blinked his eyes as he slowly rose up to see where the voices came from. He saw two figures standing close to the cell, one of the figures he recognized as Jungkook.

"I what?"

"I will repeat myself, you have missed a phone call this previous afternoon." The guard spoke.

Jungkook blinked his eyes in confusion, who would call him in prison? It sure as hell would not be his family, they wanted nothing to do with him. Out of curiosity he asked;

"And may I know who called me?"

The guard looked at him, a bored expression displayed upon his face. They could not find out who called, because it was a private number, and the phone cells were rank anyways. Jungkook nodded as his head continued to linger with questions. The guard had already walked away, and left Jungkook with questioning information without any certification.

Jungkook turned around and saw Taehyung staring at him, with a messy hair due, a sleepy look on his face and his lips a bit pouted. 'He looks cute.' Jungkook hid a smile under all of his confusion. Taehyung just stared blankly, still sleepy and groggy from being woken up by noise.

"What?" Taehyung asked quietly yet  innocently.

"Nothing... you look cute" he said as he mumbled the last part. He quickly decided to move to another topic as he saw Taehyung smiling proudly at him.

"So, you know we have to find another way to have our private time now, right?" Taehyung gave him a confused look as Jungkook continued. "We're changing partners today, so we can't fuck in the washing room anymore." (A/N: damn straight forward)

The elder's expression turned into a concerned one, despite the nonchalant way of how Jungkook mentioned it. It was true, today could also possibly be the day where he could be chosen to be partners with Yoongi. And that is a topic both boys had been trying to avoid the most.

"Yeah.." He mumbled mindlessly. "Jungkook?" the other male looked at him, nodding his head for the other to continue.

"A-about Yoongi- what if I'll be h-his partner?" the latter stuttered, the previous situations that occurred now lingered his mind again.

Jungkook went up to Taehyung and cupped his cheek with one hand. Staring deep into each other's orbs, making Taehyung flushed, as a result leaving a red blush.

"It won't okay? I won't let him touch you, neither will I let him take you away from me."

The aforementioned blushing male took a moment to take in his words. A smile displayed on his features, not only because the younger said those words, but also because of the way he said it. He didn't sound possessive, but more protective and caring, something he didn't expect from a prisoner who only gave the intention on wanting to fuck and nothing less.

Taehyung stared at those beautiful chestnut eyes in front of him, staring right back at him. Jungkook leaned in and closed his eyes, giving a soft peck on the other's lips. There was no lust this time, just a comfortable, soothing kiss. Words needn't to be spoken, where as actions were loud enough.

They were already seated in the cafeteria, everyone impatiently waited for their names to be called.

Taehyung softly grabbed Jungkook's hand, making the other look up at him. As soon as he saw the worried expression on his face he smiled, while placing his other free hand on Taehyung's.

He whispered; "You're going to be okay." As soon as the words left his mouth, Taehyung's body and expression softened up a bit. he felt his shoulders relax a bit more and the burning feeling in his chest was gone

Soon enough their names were called. One by one, making Taehyung's nerves whirl up inside of him even more. Eventually it was Jungkook's turn, following Taehyung after.

"Jeon Jungkook, Kim Namjoon."

"Kim Taehyung-" his heart stopped for a second. Not daring to breathe while waiting for the other name to be called.

"Choi Minho." He let out a huge sigh of relief. He didn't know Minho or whatever he was called, he knew he was a better option than Min Yoongi. (A/N: yes my man Minho, I had to include him)

They continued with their names, Yoongi looking at Minho in benign envy. He bawled up his fists and said through gritted teeth:

"I'll find a way to make you mine, Kim Taehyung."

A/N: y'all thought it was going to be Yoongi now didn't ya? Okay but anyways, hope you liked this chap. I have a question for you guys:

There might be some featuring ships later in chapters so choose wisely:

VMIN?

YOONMIN?

VHOPE?