22

A/N: watch this vid first to get in the mood, trust me it's good. Also gguktae_ (the amazing girl that made this) I just wanted to say I love ur vids, that's all.

WOw much warning such danger: smut smut smut

Their lips moved fast and sloppy against each other, Jungkook gripping Taehyung's hips while the other male tangled his fingers into the younger male's hair, gripping on it tightly.

"Ah." Jungkook moaned as Taehyung slipped his tongue in his mouth, pulling Jungkook's hair harder.

Taehyung smirked in satisfaction, continuing to fight for dominance as the two continued their make out while letting out soft moans. The older male sucked on Jungkook's tongue, hearing pleased grunts from the other. Taehyung eventually won their battle, much to Jungkook's dismay, because he wasn't so pleased someone just tried to dom him.

"That's not how this is going to work, princess." Jungkook pulled away, his lips attacking Taehyung's neck while prying off his clothes.

Sucking and biting hard on the skin, he trailed down his kisses, his tongue gliding softly against Taehyung's bare skin, biting down on his collarbone creating big, purple love bites.

Taehyung mewled in pleasure, his boxers getting tighter and pulling on Jungkook's clothes practically begging with his eyes to take them off.

Finally both of them were practically naked, the only garment left was their underwear. Jungkook continued his kisses, trailing down further towards the other male's soft belly.

Taehyung giggled slightly at the feeling of Jungkook's lips tickling his tummy by kissing everywhere on his torso.

"God why are you so cute." Jungkook stated, smiling at the adorable male under him, not believing he's about to fuck the male in a couple minutes.

He trailed down further south, kissing his thighs and sucking on spots slightly, making Taehyung let out more moans.

"Kook, just fuck me already." He groaned in annoyance.

Jungkook laughed airily as he ignored the other male whining, continuing to place soft kisses on his thighs, slowly making his way higher up. He stopped his actions and pulled himself up a bit to get a good view of the other male, who had his eyes closed and let out soft pants.

"Babyboy, you're really beautiful, you know that?"

Taehyung opened his eyes slowly to see the other male staring at him, a blush finding its way quickly on his face. He pulled his hands up to his face, covering his now red flushed face.

Jungkook leaned in with a smile again, pulling away his hands and pulling him into a short kiss. Jungkook holding Taehyung's head between his hands softly, his thumb caressing his cheeks.

"I know you like calling me daddy, but this time I want you to only call my name okay? Can you do that for me, baby?"

Taehyung nodded frantically, wrapping his arms around Jungkook's neck, pulling him into a passionate kiss again.

"Kookie.."

"Yes, Tae?"

"Can you fuck me now, my boner is practically screaming." Taehyung furrowed his brows, staring at him with an impatient look in his eyes.

Jungkook chuckled loudly as he nodded, quickly giving a couple pecks before removing his own underwear.

The younger male kissed the outline of his dick between the fabric, making the other male sigh, closing his eyes again. Slowly pulling the underwear off of him, his erection springing free, resulting into a loud hiss from Taehyung.

The younger male started kissing the tip, licking off the pre cum that was dripping off. He licked from the base to the top before taking all of Taehyung, his tongue swirling around it. He started bobbing his head slowly, taking more of him each time, hollowing his cheeks, earning loud moans from the other male. Taehyung gasped as he felt the tip of his dick against Jungkook's throat, making him buck up his hips.

Jungkook pulled away for a second, feeling the other male trembling under him, his hips already arching upwards, indicating he was on the edge.

Taehyung pouted as he whined.

"Da- Jungkook, please." Taehyung rephrased.

Jungkook decided enough was enough and entered his cock slowly into the other male, making the latter squirm in discomfort. His eyes were shut tight, trying to get used to his size. A couple moments later he finally gave a nod and Jungkook pulled out slowly, ramming his cock back in.

"Fuck" Taehyung moaned in bliss, letting go of all the tension in his body, letting pleasure overcome.

His thrusts got harder and faster, his pace picking up fast. Taehyung moaned and whimpered loudly underneath him, not giving two shits about someone hearing them. Taehyung felt his stomach warming up, he was sweating madly, his face and body red and drenched. His panting got heavier, feeling himself tighten around Jungkook's dick even more.

"Tae, baby, you're so fucking tight."

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's legs, wrapping them around his waist so he could hit Taehyung's prostate even more roughly. He wanted to scream out of pleasure, his prostate being abused so sinfully.

Taehyung let out a loud groan while his breathing fastened impossibly fast. He let out a huge gasp, his hips and back arching high as he came, screaming Jungkook's name.

While Taehyung wanted to rest he held up his legs for a few seconds more until Jungkook came right after him. Their cum was spread on their stomachs, Jungkook taking the blanket to wipe some off messily, not bothering to clean the white sticky liquid off properly. They exchanged smiles and kisses before lying down to rest.

Taehyung cuddled up with Jungkook, lying on his shoulder, his arm wrapped around his torso loosely. The younger male tightened his grip on Taehyung before planting a loving kiss on the side of his head.

"Thank you, Tae."

Taehyung turned his head to meet eyes with Jungkook as he looked at him confused.

"Thanks for what?" his voice sounded hoarse, but still came out soft.

Jungkook sighed as he shook it off, bringing Taehyung's chin up to peck his lips again. Taehyung smiled and turned to straddle him completely, his head buried inside Jungkook's neck.

Soon enough the males fell into a deep slumber, except Jungkook couldn't fall asleep, he had mixed emotions, he has never felt so conflicted in his life about something.

"I don't know what to do Tae, I think I love you, but what if I hurt you? What if I choose for myself instead of someone else?" Jungkook questioned as he knew the other male was asleep and didn't hear anything he was saying.

He decided to make his decision tomorrow, he still had a couple days left, so he could prepare his friends and Taehyung for his decision.

A/N: *throws a galon of holy water on yall*

Pls check out my latest message on my board, I have the goal to get 260 followers before May 3rd and I will release my new ff earlier + a double update :)