Chapter 2

Nash POV.

"Dude someone snitched and I can't have the party, sorry," my friend, Tim, said. Great.

"Okay, see ya." I said disappointed. I walked back to Sky's room but instead of going in I stood in the door way.

"You and Nash would be cute together,!" My sister said as she was pushing her dolls hair.

"Oh yeah, and why do you say that?" She asked playfully. She was also brushing a dolls hair.

"Because you two have a lot in common and the way you look at him," she said like she was an expert in relationships.

"Well even though we have a lot in common he doesn't want me," she said. My sister looked up at me. I tried telling her not to tell but leave it up to my sister to tell.

"Nash!" She said pointing to me. Maggie looked behind and turned red as a cherry.

"Can we get a snack?" Sky asked.

"Sure thing, cupcake!" She said picking up Skylynn and resting her on her side. She walked over by me and I moved.

When we got downstairs Maggie was already getting out the peanut butter and bread. She put Sky down to find a movie to watch.

"Aren't you suppose to be at a party or something?" She asked as she scooped out the peanut butter with the knife.

"It got canceled," I said. Know really looking at Maggie, she's actually very pretty more than pretty actually. Beautiful.

"Can you get the milk?" She asked me. I nodded my head and got the milk and poured it in a glass. We walked over to the living room and put the trey of food on the table.

"I want to watch The Lion King!" Sky shouted. I took the DVD from her and put it in. I got a blanket and it over Sky and then I got another blanket and put it over Maggie and I. Before I did that I also turned off the lights.

As the movie went on Sky got really tired so I took her to my room. When I came back down Maggie was still in her spot. I wrapped my arms around her.

"Your beautiful," I whispered into her ear. She looked at me confused.

"I'm serious," I said.

"Thank you," she blushed.

"How have you've been?" I asked. Before she answered I stole a kiss from her.