Chapter 29

Maggie POV.

After a week in the hospital it was finally time to go home.

"Do you want us to help you out of your bed?" The doctor asked.

"Can I have Nash help me?" I asked. Nash looked at me and smiled walking to me. I wrapped my arm around his shoulder and he wrapped his around my waist.

"Ready?" He asked. I nodded my head as I put my feet on the floor.

"1,2,3" Nash counted before I got up. When I was steady on my feet I started walking. Pain shot through my stomach and I clenched Nash's shoulder with my hand.

"Now, Maggie your stomach will be sore for a few day." He said.

"Great," I murmured and Nash giggled.

*****

"Mom can I go to Nash's?" I asked my mom the next day.

"Yeah, just be careful," she said as I walked out the door.

When I got to his house I knocked on the door.

"Come in!" Nash yelled. I opened the door and saw Nash at the dinning room table with food and candles.

"What's this?" I asked walking towards him.

"Since we didn't get to have a proper date while we were at MAGCON, I thought I would make one for you." He smiled.

"Your to sweet!" I smiled hugging him. He walked me to the chair across from his and pulled it out for me.

"Thank you!" I smiled sitting down. He walked to his seat and sat down. Hayes came into the room dressed in a suit with a bottle of sparkling juice. I started to laugh and he glared at me while pouring the juice.

Then Skylynn came in wearing the same thing as Hayes and gave us napkins.

"You didn't have to do this, Nash." I said cutting the chicken on my plate.

"But I wanted to!" He smiled. After we were done eating Nash suggested we'd take a walk along the beach.

"How's your stomach?" Nash asked taking my hand as we walked along the beach.

"It doesn't hurt at all surprisingly," I said.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yeah, I don't know why. But when I woke up this morning I didn't feel anything.

"Quick recovery," Nash smiled.

"I guess so," I laughed. Nash stopped and looked up at the sky. The sun was just setting and the clouds were pink and purple.

"It's beautiful," I said. In the corner of my eyes I saw him staring at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Your just so beautiful," he said. I blushed and turned my face so he wouldn't see. He put his finger on my chin and turned it to face him.

"I like it when you blush, it's cute!" He smiled. We looked into each others eyes for a while and started to lean in. His lips crashed on my sending sparks through out my body. He licked the bottom of my lip asked for entrance and I gladly agreed. His tongue explored my mouth.

"Get a room!" Some old guy yelled. We parted and laughed.

"Come on let's get a room," I smirked.

"Seriously?" Nash asked. I nodded as we went back to his place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's not the end don't worry!!