Chapter 22

Maggie POV.

We went back to the hotel home. When I sat on the bed Nash ran up and jumped on top of me.

"What are you doing?" I asked as he pinned me down.

"Well your lips look sad so I'm going to make them happy!" He smiled leaning down and kissing me. His soft lips were warm against mine. Sparks went off and I was in heaven. I never knew kissing a guy would feel so good. He licked the bottom of my lips asking for entrance and I gladly excepted. His tongue explored my mouth.

"Matthew close your eyes! There making a porn!" Cameron laughed. We parted and looked at them. Cameron had his hand over Matt's eyes.

"We're not making a porn," Nash said getting off me.

"Well it sure looked like it," he said.

"Well it wasn't so leave," Nash said closing the door in their faces.

"Why can't people just leave us alone?" Nash asked sitting next to me.

"Because they love you," I smiled rubbing his head. I never notice how soft Nash's hair was.

"How can't they?" He asked smirking.

"Shut up," I said pushing him off the bed. He landed on the floor with a thud.

"Oh let's go!" Nash yelled jumping on top of me. He started to tickle my stomach.

"Nash stop!" I yelled laughing.

"Not until you apologize," he said continuing.

"I'm sorry!" I said.

"No you have you say I'm so sorry Nash you are the best boyfriend in the world!" He smirked.

"Uh, I'm so sorry Nash you are the best boyfriend in the world!" I said. He stopped and pecked my lips.

"Don't stop!" I said as he pulled his lips away from me. He smiled and bent down to give me a passionate kiss. Until the door opened ad we looked up.

"Hey Nash-" The girl I hated said. She was Miranda Flowers Nash's ex girlfriend.

"Sorry to interrupt but I wanted to say hi," she smirked at me. She was wearing a tight red dress with a face full of make up. I struggled to get out of Nash's grip. He wouldn't let me go.

"Settle down," Nash whispered. Nash got up and walked over to Miranda. I got up and followed him and took his hand.

"I miss you, babe." She pouted.

"That's it!" I yelled jumping on top of her. She fell to the ground and I started to pull her hair and punch her.

"He's mine!" I yelled. She flipped me over and started to punch me and pull my hair.

"He was mine first!" She yelled. I rolled her over and slapped her in the face.

"Well he's mine now!" I yelled as Nash took my arms and pulled me back. Cameron came and took Miranda's arms and held her back.

"Stop it!" Matt yelled.

"Nash is now with Maggie so just leave or stay out of their way!" He yelled at Miranda.

"And Maggie, why do you think Nash would give you up so easily? He's had a crush on you forever." He stated. Nash took me back into the room ad locked the door.

"Lets get you cleaned up," he said not even looking at me. As he was washing my face I could see he was disappointed.

"I'm sorry," I said. He ignored me and got some more band aids.

"What did I do wrong? I fought her because she called you babe," I stated.

"That's the thing, she only said one word and you went off! I could have handled it but you had to make a big commotion!" He yelled. I didn't say anything. A tear escaped my eye and I quickly wiped it away so he wouldn't see. First day if being together and I already messed up.